This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Near the coast and 17km from Genoa
- In an area full of outdoor activities
- Free motorhome service point
City days and active stays… both are available at Caravan Park La Vesima in the lovely Ligurian region of Genoa: it's only a few minutes' drive from the centre of coastal town Arenzano, and in an area where hiking, rafting, horse riding, golfing, diving, paragliding and mountain biking are among the active options. Better still – the fab and ancient province capital Genoa is only 17 kilometres away.
The on-site facilities include a playground, a free motorhome service point and a laundry room with washing machines. In summer, many additional facilities are available, such as two restaurants, two bars, a mini market and an amusement arcade.
Golf is available a couple of kilometres away in Arenzano at the Pineta golf course.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 sites)
The small coastal town of Arenzano is 1.2km from Caravan Park La Vesima and is known for its sixteenth century Villa Negrotto Cambiaso, now the town hall and surrounded by a park with rare trees.
Part of the town lies within the Beigua Natural Regional Park, the biggest protected area in the region and covering over 87 square kilometres. It's a popular place for climbing the likes of Monte Beigua and other summits, for hiking around 500 kilometres or so of trail, and for birdwatching: keep an eagle eye out for migrating birds of prey.
And then there's utterly fab Genoa... Set 17 kilometres from Caravan Park La Vesima, it's stuffed with sights to see such as its UNESCO World Heritage Site Old Town, its huge shipyards and old harbour, its old city walls (more than any other city in Italy) and its aquarium, the biggest in the country.
- Does Caravan Park La Vesima have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Caravan Park La Vesima dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Caravan Park La Vesima? The small coastal town of Arenzano is 1.2km from Caravan Park La Vesima and is known for its sixteenth century Villa Negrotto Cambiaso, now the town hall and surrounded by a park ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Caravan Park La Vesima?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: noon – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.