This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Shaded family site surrounded by the Côtes du Ventoux vineyards
- Less than 40km from the UNESCO-listed old city of Avignon
- SPLASHWORLD water park 20 minutes by car
Camping Le Bouquier is a family-friendly site set between the Luberon hills and the Provençal Baronies Regional Natural Park, surrounded by the Côtes du Ventoux vineyards and within easy reach of lots of little market towns and historic villages. If you're into history and culture, the area hosts heaps of arts festivals in the summer and the UNESCO-listed city of Avignon is a short drive away.
Among the facilities are an outdoor pool, a takeaway serving snacks and ice cream, a playground, a pétanque court and a TV room.
Amenities include a well-maintained sanitary block with toilets and hot showers and a launderette with washing machines and tumble dryers. Free wifi is available.
Dogs are welcome throughout the year.
You'll find lots of walking, cycling and mountain biking trails nearby, and you're not far from tennis courts and a good fishing spot. Climbing is also available near the park.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 sites)
Nearby attractions and activities include:
- SPLASHWORLD (water park): 17km
- The gorges of Toulourenc, 20km, and Nesque: 39km
- Thouzon caves: 26km
- L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue (for its large Sunday flea market): 29km
- The villages of Gordes, 31km; Lagnes, 34km; Roussillon, 41km; Oppède, 46km; and Rustrel, 54km
- Fontaine-de-Vaucluse (waterfall): 33km
- Avignon (old city and UNESCO World Heritage Site with the Palais des Papes, Avignon Cathedral and the Pont d'Avignon): 36km
- Provençal Baronies Regional Natural Park: 70km.