This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- A peaceful and quiet campsite under pine trees
- Fifteen minutes away from Tallard and the dam of Serre-Ponçon
- A friendly welcome awaits you
Located by a fishing lake, the Camping Les 3 Lacs is a peaceful base for your holiday. Camping pitches are set under pine trees in quiet settings.
Facilities include a toilet block with disabled access, heated during low season, a playground for the kids. Ping pong and football tables are available as well as a pétanque court. Boules tournaments, treasure hunts and theme nights are organised regularly during high season. A restaurant bar is also available serving quick bites at small prices whilst bread and pastries can be ordered directly in reception.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Lake and/or mountain
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Propane/gas cylinders available
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Large (51-200 sites)
Drive in the direction Tallard then Coni towards Italy in the direction of the dam of Serre Ponçon. Arriving at Remollon continue straight and then turn right towards Rochebrune. After the bridge turn right to reach Rochebrune. Cross the small village. The site is 700 metres from here.
Discover the local aerodrome. Take a flight on a hot air balloon, a helicopter, or a with a small plane and enjoy the landscape from above. For adrenaline seeker, try parachuting or paragliding.
Visit Muséoscope, a museum retracing the history of the local dam or explore the area on a horse or a pony.
Make the most of the water and nature around. Outdoor activities also include treetop adventure watersports, hiking, walking, mountain biking and quad biking.
- Does Camping Les 3 Lacs have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Les 3 Lacs dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Les 3 Lacs? Discover the local aerodrome. Take a flight on a hot air balloon, a helicopter, or a with a small plane and enjoy the landscape from above. For adrenaline seeker, try parachuting or ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Les 3 Lacs?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.