This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Glamping site surrounded by lavender fields close to Limans
- Near walking, cycling and horse riding in the Luberon Natural Park
- Swimming pool, fully-equipped kitchen, barbecue area and free wifi
Les Truffiers is a peaceful glamping site surrounded by lavender fields, three kilometres from the village of Limans at the northern edge of the Luberon Regional Natural Park.
There are numerous walking and cycle trails around the natural park, or you can see the landscape on horseback or from the air on a paragliding lesson. If you'd prefer to stay on the ground and look upwards, head over to the nearby Haute-Provence Observatory, one of the largest in Europe.
Among the facilities at Les Truffiers are an indoor swimming pool, a pétanque court, a TV room and free wifi. There's also a fully-equipped kitchen and dining room for guests' use, along with a barbecue area and picnic tables. If you don't want to cook it's also possible to order home-cooked meals from your hosts.
Other amenities include a launderette with washing machine, and a shower room with separate toilet.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Attractions and activities nearby include:
– Horse riding centre: 7km
– Paragliding from Banon: 8km
– Tennis in Saint-Étienne-les-Orgues: 8km
– Haute-Provence Observatory: 12km
– Medieval Forcalquier: 12km
– Château de Sauvan: 14km
– Domaine des Sources golf club: 20km.