Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campsites and Holiday Parks in Pas-de-Calais
5 bookable sites in Pas-de-Calais
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Peaceful rural site surrounded by fields and woods
- Just over an hour's drive from ferries at Calais and Boulogne
- Indoor and outdoor kitchen areas for guests' use
Blue yurt 6 x From £62.30/€70/A$113.08/US$83.25/CA$108.23/CHF75.85/SEK711.06/DKK521.01/NOK740.76/ISK11,263/ARS6,717.14/CLP64,416/PEN300.52/$119.30/ZAR1,266.65/PLN312.22/R$447.45/CZK1,829.52/RSD8,231/HUF25,234.42/RUB6,282.35/CN¥548.75 per night Red yurt 6 x From £62.30/€70/A$113.08/US$83.25/CA$108.23/CHF75.85/SEK711.06/DKK521.01/NOK740.76/ISK11,263/ARS6,717.14/CLP64,416/PEN300.52/$119.30/ZAR1,266.65/PLN312.22/R$447.45/CZK1,829.52/RSD8,231/HUF25,234.42/RUB6,282.35/CN¥548.75 per night
- Well-maintained site 25 minutes' drive from the Channel Tunnel
- On the edge of the Caps et Marais d'Opale Natural Regional Park
- Pétanque court, games room, summer restaurant and bar, kids' games
Electric optional grass pitch (solo) 1 x From £10.68/€12/A$19.38/US$14.27/CA$18.55/CHF13/SEK121.90/DKK89.32/NOK126.99/ISK1,931/ARS1,151.51/CLP11,043/PEN51.52/$20.45/ZAR217.14/PLN53.52/R$76.71/CZK313.63/RSD1,411/HUF4,325.90/RUB1,076.97/CN¥94.07 per night Electric optional grass pitch 2 x From £14.24/€16/A$25.85/US$19.03/CA$24.74/CHF17.34/SEK162.53/DKK119.09/NOK169.32/ISK2,574/ARS1,535.35/CLP14,724/PEN68.69/$27.27/ZAR289.52/PLN71.37/R$102.27/CZK418.18/RSD1,881/HUF5,767.87/RUB1,435.96/CN¥125.43 per night
- Green site within easy reach of Calais, Boulogne and Saint-Omer
- Playground, bouncy castle and summer activities for kids and teens
- Indoor pool with retractable roof, next to the terrace restaurant
Electric optional grass pitch 6 x From £16.02/€18/A$29.08/US$21.41/CA$27.83/CHF19.50/SEK182.84/DKK133.97/NOK190.48/ISK2,896/ARS1,727.26/CLP16,564/PEN77.28/$30.68/ZAR325.71/PLN80.29/R$115.06/CZK470.45/RSD2,116/HUF6,488.85/RUB1,615.46/CN¥141.11 per night
- Nature-rich site with fishing ponds, woodland and a sports area
- A 20-minute drive from Doullens and 40 from Naours and Azincourt
- Bar, brasserie, trampoline, sports facilities and pétanque courts
Electric optional asphalt and grass pitch 10 x From £12.91/€14.50/A$23.42/US$17.24/CA$22.42/CHF15.71/SEK147.29/DKK107.92/NOK153.44/ISK2,333/ARS1,391.41/CLP13,343/PEN62.25/$24.71/ZAR262.38/PLN64.68/R$92.69/CZK378.97/RSD1,705/HUF5,227.13/RUB1,301.34/CN¥113.67 per night 2 bedroom mobile home 6 x From £40.05/€45/A$72.69/US$53.52/CA$69.57/CHF48.76/SEK457.11/DKK334.94/NOK476.20/ISK7,241/ARS4,318.16/CLP41,410/PEN193.19/$76.69/ZAR814.27/PLN200.72/R$287.65/CZK1,176.12/RSD5,291/HUF16,222.13/RUB4,038.65/CN¥352.77 per night
- Peaceful family site in northern France, 45 minutes' drive from Calais
- Less than an hour's drive from Le Touquet and Boulogne-sur-Mer
- Access to nearby sister sites for pools, gym and family activities
Electric optional grass and earth pitch 8 x From £8.90/€10/A$16.15/US$11.89/CA$15.46/CHF10.84/SEK101.58/DKK74.43/NOK105.82/ISK1,609/ARS959.59/CLP9,202/PEN42.93/$17.04/ZAR180.95/PLN44.60/R$63.92/CZK261.36/RSD1,176/HUF3,604.92/RUB897.48/CN¥78.39 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
You could swim to Pas-de-Calais from England if you were so inclined – and had plenty of goose fat rubbed in against the cold. For the less hardy, Pas-de-Calais is still reachable from Kent in a blink: its capital Calais directly faces Dover across the Dover Strait of around 21 miles, and, once you arrive, there’s a white cliff or two around here too. (There are reasons why Dover and Calais are twin cities.)
As it’s so close, many people go camping in Pas-de-Calais from England for the weekend, but we say pffft to that and that you should come for at least a week: the Côte d'Opale/Opal Coast lines the Pas-de-Calais shore between Calais and the old art and history town of Boulogne-Sur-Mer, a distance that we say is walkable in one trip (even with stop offs at Aqualud water park and Le Touquet, aka Paris-by-the-sea).
Like its departmental neighbour Nord and mothership Nord-Pas-de-Calais, this northern France region has many a war memorial: ask at a Pas-de-Calais campsite what’s nearby to see, but take the time if poss to see the giant German World War II bunker La Coupole near Saint-Omer, now the site of a WWII museum and 3D planetarium.