This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Small site surrounded by the vineyards of the Madiran wine region
- Outdoor adventure climbing centre an hour's drive away
- Private spa garden with hot tub and sauna
Domaine Saint Esselin is a small site in the Midi-Pyrénées surrounded by sunflower fields, Madiran vineyards, walking circuits and lots of outdoor activities including climbing, horse riding, canoeing/kayaking and watersports.
At the park you'll find an outdoor pool with a slide, a playground, an outdoor ping pong table and a private spa garden with a hot tub and a sauna. There's also a bike hire service if you fancy exploring the area's network of bike trails on two wheels.
Your accommodation will have a kitchenette with hot running water, and there's a private toilet and shower next door. A free wifi service is available to guests.
Fishing, golf and mountain biking are all within easy reach of Domaine Saint Esselin. You're also a short drive away from an airstrip where you can hop on a light aircraft for flights over the Ardour river and the region's vineyards and woodlands.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Convenience store nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Propane/gas cylinders available
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Nearby attractions and activities include:
- Walking trails (17, 21 and 24km circuits) from Maubourguet village: 4km
- Horse riding for all levels of experience: 14km
- Rafting, canoeing/kayaking and watersports: 14km
- Armagnac Vélorail: 9km-long railroad with 5-person handcar: 40km
- Adventure climbing centre with cliffs, waterfalls and beautiful scenery at Argelès Aventure climbing park (for those aged over 8 years and at least 1.5m tall): 57km.
- Does Domaine Saint-Esselin have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Domaine Saint-Esselin dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Domaine Saint-Esselin? Nearby attractions and activities include: - Walking trails (17, 21 and 24km circuits) from Maubourguet village: 4km - Horse riding for all levels of experience: 14km - Rafting, canoeing/kayaking and watersports: 14km ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Domaine Saint-Esselin?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.