This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Quiet family site in the wooded hills of the Lozère department
- An hour's drive from watersports at Lake Naussac
- Indoor and outdoor pools, bar, restaurant and takeaway
Camping Le Galier is a peaceful family site surrounded by forests and wooded slopes in France's Lozère department, with plenty of options for outdoor adventure activities and easy access to traditional French towns and villages.
There’s a restaurant, bar and takeaway at the park; there's also an indoor and an outdoor pool, as well as a play area, a pétanque court and a recreation room with lots of books, games and a TV. Shops are within easy reach at nearby Saint-Alban-sur-Limagnole.
There's a shower and toilet block and a launderette with washers and dryers at Camping Le Galier; a free wifi service is also provided on site.
You can rent a bike near the site if you fancy touring the surrounding hills, or you can just throw on your walking shoes to explore the area's network of hiking trails. This area is also popular with climbers and offers lots of via ferrata and spectacular outdoor climbing spots; horse riding and mountain biking are popular around here too.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Touring and motorhomes
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Jumbo tent sites
Large (51-200 sites)
Nearby attractions include:
- Saint-Alban-sur-Limagnole: 3km
- Aumont-Aubrac: 17km
- Mende: 40km
- Lake Naussac: 46km
- Laguiole: 66km
- Le Puy-en-Velay: 76km.
- Does Camping Le Galier have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Le Galier dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Le Galier? Nearby attractions include: - Saint-Alban-sur-Limagnole: 3km - Aumont-Aubrac: 17km - Mende: 40km - Lake Naussac: 46km - Laguiole: 66km - Le Puy-en-Velay: 76km. Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Le Galier?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 7 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.