This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Discover southern Brittany and plenty more of the southern coast of Finistère using Camping Les Saules as your convenient base. The campsite has a prime location and offers direct access to the beach.
With its family atmosphere, the campsite has everything you need to enjoy a perfect holiday including a large heated aqua park with water slides, a swimming pool and a paddling pool.
You will benefit from top services including a grocery shop open from mid-June which is stocked with local produce, fresh bread and pastries, and essential items. In July and August you will also find newspapers. From mid-June you will be able to try our delicious food at the snack bar rotisserie or join our food feasts with mussels and chips, paellas and couscous nights!
Other services include a laundry room, postal services, free wifi zones, a TV room, pétanque and volleyball courts.
Children will enjoy playing in the playground or on the bouncy castle and joining in the kids' club (available during high season only).
In July and August, don't miss our entertainment activities programme which includes dancing nights, late pool sessions and much more.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
On the N165 take the exit signposted Concarneau and follow the directions for La Forêt Fouesnant. Here, follow signs to Port La Forêt.
The campsite has direct access to the beach and is only a short distance to Concarneau, Quimper and Pont Aven.
Within a short distance you will find:
- a golf course in La Forêt-Fouesnant
- an equestrian centre in Concarneau
- a watersports centre in Fouesnant
- spa and thermal baths in Bénodet
- folkloric evenings in July and August in La Forêt-Fouesnant
- Saint Corentin Cathedral in Quimper
- Eckmühl lighthouse
- Castle in Trévarez
- Pointe de la Torche
- the Nantes to Brest canal