This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- 15 minutes walk to the Dordogne, 10 to St-Julien-de-Lampon
- Large pool, restaurant and bar with terrace
- Bike and canoe hire
Right in the heart of the Périgord Noir only a short walk from the Dordogne river, you'll find Camping Le Mondou to be the perfect starting point for your French holiday. Owners Lia, John and Nick are waiting for your arrival!
Modern facilities include a swimming pool (open from May to mid September), a playground and a restaurant. Relax on the terrace of our bar with a cold beer or a glass of sangria.
Boules enthusiasts can battle neighbour campers at our pétanque tournaments on Monday evenings.
Wifi is available at the campsite at a small charge.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Touring and motorhomes
From the A20, take the exit 53 or 55 signposted Souillac. Continue towards Sarlat, then follow the signs for Rouffillac. Cross the bridge and turn the left onto the D50. Turn right after approximately 100m and you will be at Camping Le Mondou.
There is a myriad of medieval villages worth a visit: Sarlat, Rocamadour, Dome, Beignac, Collonges la Rouge. Their small alleys, restaurants and festivals will not disappoint.
The region is also famous for its gardens, castles and caves. Many walking and cycling paths link the surrounding areas.
Kayaking in also available on the Dordogne river.
Come by the reception and we will be happy to help you organise your day out.
- Does Camping le Mondou have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping le Mondou dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping le Mondou? There is a myriad of medieval villages worth a visit: Sarlat, Rocamadour, Dome, Beignac, Collonges la Rouge. Their small alleys, restaurants and festivals will not disappoint. The region is also famous for … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping le Mondou?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 9 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.