This campground/park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Among the spectacular scenery and waterfalls of northeastern Argentina
- Ten kilometres from the Saltos del Tabay waterfalls
- Huge waterpark with waterslides and three pools
Bring the camera. And the hiking boots, and possibly a spare camera – for Complejo Turístico Baden Baden is in lovely and lush Argentinian land.
Set right on Argentina's northeastern tip near the city of near Jardín América, Baden Baden is in the Misiones, the province that's home to the crashingly fab Iguazú Falls (one of the biggest watery cascades on the planet), more falls around the Paraná River, and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of San Ignacio Miní, the spectacular ruins of a Jesuit mission built here in the seventeenth century.
You won't even have to amble off site to take many handsome snaps either… just have a look at those site pics. Baden Baden is in a splendid setting, set in a subtropical rainforest surrounded by the green scenery of Argentina, and all carefully maintained and greenly scenic (it's run by a family of German origin, who after generations of forestry have gone into the tourist industry, with an eco-responsible and environmentally protective approach).
Baden Baden is a family-friendly site, with a huge waterpark with waterslides and three pools of differing depths; two sand volleyball fields, a sand football field and loads of room to run about and play among the green surroundings.
For eats, there's a canteen serving local cuisine; a food shop, and a barbecue area with picnic tables to dish up your own dinner and have a natter with fellow guests.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Medium (26-50 sites)
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Water hook-up points for caravans
A few days on site at that splendid waterpark – with waterfall – will probably be first on the agenda with a stay at Complejo Turístico Baden Baden, but do take time to get out among its spectacular landscapes too.
Have a hike, pedal or mountain bike locally along the red soil trails surrounded by giant trees, or wander along the creeks running into this section of the lengthy Paraná River and its waterfalls, the foamy spots popular for swimming in summer. The big tree canopy of nearby Timbó is probably the best local option on summer days for biking and hiking under shade.
The red sandstone church buildings of the UNESCO site of San Ignacio Miní, around 35 kilometres away, are among the best preserved in this part of Argentina and neighbouring Paraguay and Brazil, and are among the most visited historic sites in the region. The mission was founded way back in 1632: learn its full tale and that of its founders in the Museo Jesuítico de San Ignacio Miní museum on site.
The Tabay Falls on the Paraná River are 10 kilometres away.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Complejo Turístico Baden Baden have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Complejo Turístico Baden Baden dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Complejo Turístico Baden Baden? A few days on site at that splendid waterpark – with waterfall – will probably be first on the agenda with a stay at Complejo Turístico Baden Baden, but do take time … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Complejo Turístico Baden Baden?
Camping and caravan Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime