This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- An Adult Only riverside park located on the edge of the Brecon Beacons
- Grass, Hard Standing and serviced pitches available
- A well stocked licensed shop on site
Abermarlais is a peaceful, tranquil Adult Only riverside park on the edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park. Surrounded by natural beauty, with woodland walks and a naturally relaxed environment. We have a huge respect and love of this area, so ensure everything on our grounds is maintained to the highest standards.
Find nearby sites with availability…
To generate more results:
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Select the checkbox ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Full hook-up sites
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 sites)
- Coach stations
Cross Hands: Post Office Bus Stop
— 21.6 kilometres
21.6 kilometres Lampeter (Ceredigion): Black Lion Bus Stop — 21.7 kilometres
21.7 kilometres Pencader (Carmarthenshire): Square Bus Stop — 25.6 kilometres
- Train stations
Llangadog Rail Station
— 1.4 kilometres
1.4 kilometres Llanwrda Rail Station — 2.4 kilometres
2.4 kilometres Llandovery Rail Station — 8.3 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Swansea Queens Dock Ferry Terminal
— 37.8 kilometres
— 40.5 kilometres
Information for SAT NAV USERS (SA19 9NG) – If you are travelling from the South please do not take the left turn at the large stone into Abermarlais Park, Storage Solutions and Auction Services. We are the next left and have a sign at our entrance – Abermarlais Caravan and Touring Park.
Dinefwr Castle, Dolaucothi Gold Mines, The Red Kite Feeding Centre, Aberglasney Gardens, National Botanic Garden of Wales are all located just a short drive from the site.
- Dolaucothi Gold Mines - National Trust (10.9 kilometres)
- Carreg Cennen Castle (13.0 kilometres)
- Aberglasney Gardens (13.9 kilometres)
- Aberdeunant (10.1 kilometres)
- Dolaucothi Gold Mines (10.9 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.