This campground/park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
- Coach stations
— 17.5 kilometres
17.5 kilometres Tesco — 17.6 kilometres
17.6 kilometres High Street — 18.6 kilometres
- Train stations
Talybont Rail Station
— 0.3 kilometres
0.3 kilometres Dyffryn Ardudwy Rail Station — 1.8 kilometres
1.8 kilometres Llanaber Rail Station — 3.8 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Barmouth Ferry Landing
— 6.8 kilometres
6.8 kilometres Porth Penrhyn Ferry Landing — 7.3 kilometres
7.3 kilometres Aberdaron Ferry Landing — 41.4 kilometres
— 61.0 kilometres
- CADW - Harlech Castle (9.6 kilometres)
- Portmeirion Gardens (15.7 kilometres)
- Ffestiniog Railway (16.9 kilometres)
- Plas yn Rhiw (35.5 kilometres)
- Ty^ Mawr Wybrnant (35.6 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.