This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Tantallon offers terrific facilities including reception, games room, showers, toilets, laundry and disabled facilities. The kids will love the play park and the open spacew, not forgetting the 9 hole putting green. For those who need it there is WiFi and internet access on the park.
The park is next to the Glen Golf course and the beach which is accessible from the park itself.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Touring and motorhomes
Full hook-up sites
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
- Coach stations
Dalkeith: High Street Coach Stop
— 29.8 kilometres
29.8 kilometres Kirkcaldy Bus Station — 29.9 kilometres
29.9 kilometres Eskbank: Toll Bus Stop — 30.6 kilometres
- Train stations
North Berwick Rail Station
— 2.5 kilometres
2.5 kilometres Drem Rail Station — 8.2 kilometres
8.2 kilometres Dunbar Rail Station — 12.8 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Leith Newhaven Harbour Ferry Landing
— 32.6 kilometres
32.6 kilometres Inchcolm Island Ferry Landing — 38.2 kilometres
38.2 kilometres South Queensferry Ferry Landing — 43.9 kilometres
— 43.7 kilometres
From the South exit the A1 at the Thistly Cross roundabout onto the A1087 and follow the signs to North Berwick. Turn first right onto the A198 and the park is 1 mile past Tantallon Castle.
From the North exit the A1 onto the A198 and follow the signs for North Berwick, at North Berwick follow the signs for Tantallon Park.
North Berwick has plenty of activities and amongst its many attractions are an indoor swimming pool, the award winning Scottish Seabird Centre and a picturesque harbour. Tantallon Castle, one of the many places of interest overlooks the town. For the birdwartcher a trip to The Bass Rock with its huge colonies of seabirds and seals is a must. North Berwick is a bustling seaside town with fine beaches and boutique shopping.
- The Royal Yacht Britannia (31.3 kilometres)
- Palace of Holyroodhouse (32.1 kilometres)
- Our Dynamic Earth (32.4 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Tantallon Caravan & Camping Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Tantallon Caravan & Camping Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Tantallon Caravan & Camping Park? North Berwick has plenty of activities and amongst its many attractions are an indoor swimming pool, the award winning Scottish Seabird Centre and a picturesque harbour. Tantallon Castle, one of the many ... Read more