This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Salisbury Camping and Caravanning Club Site is situated on the outskirts of the beautiful city of Salisbury. Perfect for a culturally rich trip, Salisbury’s 13th century gothic cathedral is just minutes away and a bus to Stonehenge ancient monument stops directly outside the site. For those who simply want to enjoy the beautiful countryside, Hudson’s Field is located adjacent to the site and is perfect for long walks and kite-flying.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Propane/gas cylinders available
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Salisbury: Bus Station Endless Street
— 1.5 kilometres
1.5 kilometres Wilton (Salisbury): Town Centre Coach Stops — 4.2 kilometres
4.2 kilometres Wilton: West Street Coach Stop — 4.7 kilometres
- Train stations
Salisbury Rail Station
— 1.6 kilometres
1.6 kilometres Dean Rail Station — 12.3 kilometres
12.3 kilometres Grateley Rail Station — 15.7 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Southampton Vehicle Ferry Terminal
— 34.5 kilometres
34.5 kilometres Southampton Passenger Ferry Terminal — 34.6 kilometres
34.6 kilometres Hythe (Hants) Ferry Terminal — 36.6 kilometres
— 34.1 kilometres
34.1 kilometres Bournemouth International Airport — 34.1 kilometres
- Old Sarum (1.1 kilometres)
- Salisbury Cathedral (2.1 kilometres)
- Wilton House (4.2 kilometres)
- Mompesson House (1.9 kilometres)
- Stonehenge Landscape (10.4 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.