This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Far from the crowds, closer to nature...
On the south coast of Cornwall, perched above the picturesque Mevagissey Bay, lies the five-star Heligan Caravan and Camping Park.
Within the original Heligan Estate, surrounded by natural beauty, our park is a magical destination that can be enjoyed all year round; with seasonal colours and charming wonders to inspire and excite visitors of all ages.
Whether you pitch a tent, bring a caravan or stay in one of our well-equipped self-catering holiday homes, you’ll be in the ideal place to relax, explore or just enjoy time with family and friends.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Touring and motorhomes
Full hook-up sites
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 sites)
- Coach stations
St Austell Bus Station
— 5.8 kilometres
5.8 kilometres Grampound (Cornwall): Coach Stop — 6.5 kilometres
6.5 kilometres Holmbush (St Austell) Coach Stop — 6.8 kilometres
- Train stations
St Austell Rail Station
— 5.8 kilometres
5.8 kilometres Par Rail Station — 10.6 kilometres
10.6 kilometres Luxulyan Rail Station — 12.1 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Mevagissey Ferry Landing
— 3.0 kilometres
3.0 kilometres Fowey Ferry Landing — 13.3 kilometres
13.3 kilometres Polruan Ferry Landing — 13.3 kilometres
Newquay St Mawgan Airport
— 22.4 kilometres
Take the B3273 towards Mevagissey and follow the brown tourist signs to “The Lost Gardens of Heligan”. Heligan Caravan and Camping Park is the turning before the Lost Gardens.
Take the A3058 to St Austell. From St Austell take the B3273 towards Mevagissey and follow the brown tourist signs to “The Lost Gardens of Heligan”. Heligan Woods is the first turning before the Lost Gardens.
Take the A390 to St Austell. From St Austell take the B3273 towards Mevagissey and follow the brown tourist signs to “The Lost Gardens of Heligan”. Heligan Woods is the first turning before the Lost Gardens.
On Cycle / on Foot
Heligan Woods Campsite is directly linked to National Cycle Network Route Number 3. This provides a safe, virtually traffic-free link to Mevagissey, Pentewan and St Austell.
Lost Gardens of Heligan
The Eden Project
Mevagissey Fishing Harbour
Pentewan Sands Beach
Caerhays Castle & Estate
- Lost Gardens of Heligan (0.3 kilometres)
- Eden Project (9.6 kilometres)
- Truro Cathedral (17.3 kilometres)
- Trelissick Garden (17.8 kilometres)
- Trerice (19.5 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Heligan Caravan and Camping Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Heligan Caravan and Camping Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Heligan Caravan and Camping Park? Lost Gardens of Heligan The Eden Project Mevagissey Fishing Harbour Pentewan Sands Beach Caerhays Castle & Estate Read more
When can I check in and check out of Heligan Caravan and Camping Park?
Touring pitches may arrive from 12noon. No pitching is allowed between 10 pm and 9 am during high season. Pitches must be vacated by 10.30 a.m. on the day of departure. Holiday homes are available for occupation from 4pm on the day of commencement of the holiday and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.Read more