This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
- Coach stations
Great Harwood: Queen St Coach Stop
— 3.0 kilometres
3.0 kilometres Whalley: Bus Station — 3.7 kilometres
3.7 kilometres Accrington: Bridge Street Stand K — 5.0 kilometres
- Train stations
Huncoat Rail Station
— 3.2 kilometres
3.2 kilometres Hapton Rail Station — 3.7 kilometres
3.7 kilometres Whalley Rail Station — 4.2 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Knott End-On-Sea Ferry Landing
— 44.0 kilometres
44.0 kilometres Heysham Ferry Terminal — 44.4 kilometres
44.4 kilometres Fleetwood for Knott End Ferry Landing — 44.5 kilometres
Leeds Bradford International Airport
— 47.1 kilometres
- Gawthorpe Hall (4.7 kilometres)
- Oswaldtwistle Mills (5.8 kilometres)
- Beacon Fell Country Park (21.3 kilometres)
- Gawthorpe Hall (4.5 kilometres)
- Hardcastle Crags (22.6 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.