This campground/park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Adults-only luxury glamping site 10 minutes' drive from Bromyard
- A 10-minute drive from the Malvern Hills and 25 minutes from Worcester
- Well-equipped domes with outdoor kitchen, hot tub and stunning views
Keen for a bit of grownup time? Get along to Redhill Holidays, an adults-only glamping site in the gorgeous Worcestershire countryside, 10 minutes’ drive from Bromyard and 25 minutes from Worcester.
It’s all peaceful times and luxury touches at these swish pods – get set for such activities as sipping wine on teak recliners while admiring the view with your beau, or bubbling away in your private hot tub (out on the deck, so also supplied with those stunning rural views). If you thrive on a bit of competition, set up for games of boules or croquet; if you’d prefer to avoid such stressful situations, perhaps arrange for a massage or spa treatment in your dome instead.
These domes are properly fancy places to stay: each one has a kingsize bed, a freeview TV, comfy chairs and a woodburning stove, plus a wardrobe that opens to reveal soft gowns and slippers for cosy nights in. For eats, there’s an outdoor kitchen with a fridge, hob and barbecue; tea and coffee making facilities are supplied for that early-morning cuppa with a view too.
Also just outside the dome is a toilet and washbasin; a short stroll away is the stable block, which has been converted to house individual lockable shower rooms with rain showers – one is allocated solely to each dome.
In the absence of kids, grownup outings nearby might include National Trust visits, rural rambles in nearby woods or tours of the local brewery.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
- Coach stations
— 13.2 kilometres
13.2 kilometres Lower Howsell Road — 13.2 kilometres
13.2 kilometres Belle Vue Terrace — 14.1 kilometres
- Train stations
Malvern Link Rail Station
— 13.2 kilometres
13.2 kilometres Great Malvern Rail Station — 14.7 kilometres
14.7 kilometres Worcester Foregate Street Rail Station — 15.3 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Sharpness Old Docks
— 54.8 kilometres
— 41.0 kilometres
Start local explores close to home by borrowing bikes from the site to pedal along country lanes or head out for a gentle walk in Badley Wood (10 minutes’ walk away). For lengthier rambles, the Malvern Hills are about 10 minutes away by car. Folk who’d like to roam on horseback can saddle up for outings from the stables at Tipton Hall (five minutes’ drive).
Classical-music aficionados may recognise this area as being the stomping ground of Sir Edward Elgar: a fine day out starts at the Elgar Birthplace Museum (15 minutes’ drive) and then wends its way along the Elgar Trail, taking in statues of the composer and some of the views that inspired his stirring tunes.
For further cultural outings, head to the National Trust’s Brockhampton Estate (10 minutes) or plan days out in Worcester (25 minutes) or Hereford (35 minutes). Those who favour hops over history may like to take a detour instead to the Wye Valley Brewery (15 minutes), for a tour and some bottles for later deck-based drinks.
- Witley Court & Gardens (English Heritage) (10.0 kilometres)
- Malvern Hills (14.2 kilometres)
- Worcester Cathedral (15.5 kilometres)
- Brockhampton Estate (3.2 kilometres)
- The Greyfriars (15.5 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Redhill Holidays have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Redhill Holidays dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Redhill Holidays? Start local explores close to home by borrowing bikes from the site to pedal along country lanes or head out for a gentle walk in Badley Wood (10 minutes’ walk away). For … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Redhill Holidays?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.