This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Secluded, south facing and peaceful site among Lincolnshire vales
- Just outside the handsome and historic village of Folkingham
- Family-friendly, dogs welcome and pub within a few minutes' stroll
How would you like a Lincolnshire stay in peaceful seclusion among green and pleasant surrounds... but only a few minutes' amble from village amenities – and pub? Such is the lowdown at Low Farm Touring and Camping Park near Sleaford, an easy stroll from the handsome of village – and chocolate shop – of Folkingham.
Just off site, walking and cycling are popular picks around these vales of south-west Lincolnshire; fishing lakes are at Pickford within 10 minutes' drive, and a golf course and driving range are 10 minutes away at Silk Willoughby. Lincoln is a 40-minute drive for city and history days.
Low Farm is a quiet garden-style park, south facing and set in the spacious grounds of Low Farm House. Its amenities include toilets and showers, a launderette and a washing-up area; charging facilities and chemical disposal are also available.
But you might be waiting to hear about that pub and that chocolate shop... Folkingham close by is home to the New Inn for lunches, evening meals and quiet times in its beer garden, and the village chocolate shop is open on Fridays and Saturdays. The village has an well-stocked shop and delicatessen with local produce – and you might also care to check out the Folkingham cream teas.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Piece and quite, great pitches, great location, friendly owners
Great stay and easy to find
Beautiful place in a pretty town
Friendly welcome, well organised. Lovely flat pitches. Site was thoughtfully …
Really enjoyable visit. Great pitches
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
- Coach stations
Folkingham (Lincs): Market Place Coach Stop
— 0.3 kilometres
0.3 kilometres Aslackby: Robin Hood Coach Stop — 3.3 kilometres
3.3 kilometres Osbournby (Lincs): London Road Coach Stop — 4.8 kilometres
- Train stations
Rauceby Rail Station
— 11.4 kilometres
11.4 kilometres Sleaford Rail Station — 12.1 kilometres
12.1 kilometres Heckington Rail Station — 12.7 kilometres
- Ferry ports
West Lynn Ferry Landing
— 55.7 kilometres
East Midlands Airport
— 62.4 kilometres
Historic Folkingham is a pretty place for a wander after your cream tea or pub lunch: look out for the Grade I-listed 12th-century church, the 17th-century manor house on the edge of the marketplace, and the somewhat ominously named House of Correction, on the site of Folkingham Castle.
The Fens are nearby for hiking and biking, and there's a good pick of plenty of local walks and bike routes around quiet roads linking Lincolnshire's villages. Good options for village hopping include the 12th-century market town of Sleaford, 10 minutes' drive away; Newark, famed for its siege in the Civil War, and Grantham, the former schooling place of boffin Isaac Newton.
Grantham is also home to the somewhat splendid Bevoir Castle, half an hour's drive from Low Farm; fans of old piles could also take a look at Tattershall Castle (35 minutes), Belton House (25 minutes) and Burghley House (45 minutes).
Lincolnshire is aviation land too: high flyers should like the Cranwell Aviation Heritage Centre, 20 minutes away at North Rauceby, and a trip to the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight visitor centre – and frequent flying displays – 40 minutes away at Coningsby.
- Grimsthorpe Castle, Park and Gardens (10.9 kilometres)
- Belton House (15.4 kilometres)
- Woolsthorpe Manor (17.3 kilometres)
- Grantham House (15.9 kilometres)
- Woolsthorpe Manor (17.3 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Low Farm Touring and Camping Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Low Farm Touring and Camping Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Low Farm Touring and Camping Park? Historic Folkingham is a pretty place for a wander after your cream tea or pub lunch: look out for the Grade I-listed 12th-century church, the 17th-century manor house on the edge of … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Low Farm Touring and Camping Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon