This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Quiet peaceful countryside retreat only 20 miles from skegness
Located at Antons Gowt a small village on the outskirts of the beautiful town of Boston which is only 3 Miles away
the park is situated just of the Banks of the Witham Ideal For Fishing ,Walks and bikerides Down the Riverbank.
There is an onsite pub and Restaurant The Malcolm Arms serving hot and cold Drinks and Meals.
All static caravans that are available for hire are within 12 months old and of good quality
Find nearby sites with availability…
To generate more results:
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Select the checkbox ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Public transportation nearby
- Coach stations
Boston: Coach Station St Georges Rd
— 4.2 kilometres
4.2 kilometres Kirton (Lincs): War Memorial Coach Stop — 8.9 kilometres
8.9 kilometres Coningsby (Lincs): War Memorial Coach Stop — 13.2 kilometres
- Train stations
Boston Rail Station
— 4.0 kilometres
4.0 kilometres Hubberts Bridge Rail Station — 5.0 kilometres
5.0 kilometres Swineshead Rail Station — 9.5 kilometres
- Ferry ports
West Lynn Ferry Landing
— 41.4 kilometres
41.4 kilometres King's Lynn Ferry Landing — 41.6 kilometres
— 66.7 kilometres
Boston has many Restaurants
there are nature reserves and museums nearby,
Fishing within walking distance of the park
also Skegness seaside is only 20 miles away
- Ayscoughfee Hall Museum and Gardens (25.6 kilometres)
- Grimsthorpe Castle, Park and Gardens (35.6 kilometres)
- Belton House (38.0 kilometres)
- Tattershall Castle (13.5 kilometres)
- Gunby Hall Estate: Monksthorpe Chapel (22.5 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.