This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Laidback, peaceful site spread over 13 acres in the Chiltern Hills
- A ten-minute drive from Beaconsfield; half an hour from Thorpe Park
- Handy access to motorways and trains for London days out
Hedsor Field Camping is in one of those enviable spots that’s surrounded by gorgeous countryside and yet handily set for easy access from the motorway.
Beaconsfield and the M40 are both five minutes away, and both the M4 and M25 about 15 minutes away, but the outlook is firmly rural at this Buckinghamshire site on the edge of the Chiltern Hills, just between two well-established woodlands. Being in that particular spot also means a stunning view down the valley of the River Wye, a protected chalk stream.
There’s plenty of space around on site from which to take all this in – 13 acres, in fact, with a dedicated open space and a wildflower strip that’s quite a haven for butterflies and birds. And it’s a laidback kind of place too, welcoming kids and dogs and permitting the lighting of barbecues and firepits for sociable cosy evenings. There are also five pubs within walking distance, the closest being a 10-minute stroll away.
Facilities on site include flushing toilets, an accessible toilet with baby change station, four showers, a washing-up area and mains drinking water. A footpath from the site leads to a big park with a play area for any kids that need somewhere to let off steam; it's also possible to walk to a play farm and golf course too.
There's plenty to keep you occupied in this part of the world (farm parks, National Trust properties and walks, for example) but if you fancy a proper change of scenery this is a nifty location for day trips to London (from Beaconsfield station).
We welcome small peaceful groups and families to the site. I am afraid we cannot take large group bookings.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Fantastic site ran by an exceptional team!
Excellent well run site with clean facilities, friendly staff and shop
The pitch was very big, had 4 tents up and …
Family friendly site with friendly staff. Would recommend
Great pop up campsite
Friendly staff and clean facilities.
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Check-in: one group at a time
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Disinfectant sprays and wipes provided
Hand sanitizing stations
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
We're Good To Go (VisitBritain accreditation)
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Leisure/theme park nearby
- Coach stations
— 8.1 kilometres
8.1 kilometres Wellington St Bus Station — 9.5 kilometres
9.5 kilometres Wellington St Bus Station — 9.5 kilometres
- Train stations
Bourne End Rail Station
— 2.2 kilometres
2.2 kilometres Cookham Rail Station — 3.7 kilometres
3.7 kilometres Beaconsfield Rail Station — 4.6 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Shepperton Ferry Landing
— 26.5 kilometres
26.5 kilometres Weybridge Ferry Landing — 26.6 kilometres
26.6 kilometres Hampton Ferry Landing — 28.6 kilometres
London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5
— 17.7 kilometres
17.7 kilometres London Heathrow Airport Terminal 3 — 19.2 kilometres
19.2 kilometres London Heathrow Airport — 19.4 kilometres
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Hedsor Golf Course: five minutes’ walk
- Odds Farm Park: 10 minutes walk
- Cliveden House: five minutes’ drive
- Bekonscot Model Village & Railway: 10 minutes' drive
- BCA Zoo: 20 minutes' drive
- Chiltern Open Air Museum: 20 minutes' drive
- Hughenden Park: 20 minutes' drive
- Legoland Windsor: 25 minutes' drive
- Chiltern Valley Winery & Brewery: half an hour by car
- Thorpe Park: half an hour by car
- London (Marylebone): 20 minutes (by fast train).
- Stanley Spencer Gallery (2.7 kilometres)
- Cliveden (3.7 kilometres)
- Hughenden Manor (9.8 kilometres)
- Cliveden (2.1 kilometres)
- Hughenden Manor (9.9 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||1 p.m. –||6 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
|Arrive:||1 p.m. –||6 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
Hedsor Field Camping cancellation policy
No refunds within 3 days of arrival date.
Between 84 and to 8 days before arrival: 30% of the balance will be retained.
7 days - 4 days before arrival: 75% of the balance will be retained.
The park is not liable for any refund in the event of force majeure.
Changes cannot be made once you have booked.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Hedsor Field Camping will debit the balance from your card 12 weeks before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 12 weeks then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Hedsor Field Camping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Hedsor Field Camping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Hedsor Field Camping? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Hedsor Golf Course: five minutes’ walk - Odds Farm Park: 10 minutes walk - Cliveden House: five minutes’ drive - Bekonscot Model Village & Railway: 10 … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Hedsor Field Camping?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.