My nightly price varies during a stay - how do I enter this?
On the 'Rates' tab, there are three options for adding or updating rates:
- 'Batch update rates' (click the blue button on the right): to add a fixed price for pitch type(s) and/or variable-priced extras for a specific period of time
- 'Batch tariffs' (click the link underneath the 'Rates' tab): to add prices for multiple pitch types and date ranges in one screen
- 'Rates': to make changes to individual days for pitch type and/or extra prices
- You've added two prices (based on one-night minimum stay):
- 5th July - 8th July at £10 per pitch per night
- 9th-10th July at £20 per pitch per night
- Customer searches for a holiday arriving on 7th July and leaving on 11th July (four nights)
- System will return availability for holiday, priced at £10 x 2 + £20 x 2 = £60
If you want to offer different prices for the same arrival day, view our FAQ 'My tariff involves short breaks and weekly stays - how do I set this up?'.