Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Motorhome campsites and campervan sites in South
5 bookable sites with motorhome pitches in South
- Browse all South campsites.
- Search instead for:
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Stay less than a mile from the Suwannee River
- Just 20 minutes from the Gulf of Mexico
- Buy homegrown beef from the 1920s general store on the grounds
30-amp electric grass motorhome pitch (pull-thru) 6 x From £35.38/€38.53/A$63.15/US$45/CA$59.98/CHF41.46/SEK402.27/DKK286.75/NOK422.41/ISK6,211/ARS3,400.68/CLP34,974/PEN159.85/NZ$68.07/ZAR757.89/PLN172.79/R$246.22/CZK1,037.42/RSD4,531/HUF13,993.90/RUB3,426.45/CN¥305.77 per night 30-amp fully-serviced grass and gravel touring pitch (water view) 6 x From £35.38/€38.53/A$63.15/US$45/CA$59.98/CHF41.46/SEK402.27/DKK286.75/NOK422.41/ISK6,211/ARS3,400.68/CLP34,974/PEN159.85/NZ$68.07/ZAR757.89/PLN172.79/R$246.22/CZK1,037.42/RSD4,531/HUF13,993.90/RUB3,426.45/CN¥305.77 per night 50-amp fully-serviced grass motorhome pitch (water view) 6 x From £37.74/€41.10/A$67.36/US$48/CA$63.98/CHF44.22/SEK429.09/DKK305.87/NOK450.57/ISK6,625/ARS3,627.39/CLP37,306/PEN170.50/NZ$72.61/ZAR808.42/PLN184.31/R$262.63/CZK1,106.58/RSD4,833/HUF14,926.83/RUB3,654.88/CN¥326.16 per night
- Well-maintained park 15 mins' drive from Fall Creek Falls State Park
- On Tennessee's Cumberland Plateau, less than two hours from Nashville
- Fishing pond, games room, shop and private bathrooms
Fully-serviced grass and gravel touring pitch 6 x From £22.91/€24.95/A$40.89/US$29.14/CA$38.84/CHF26.85/SEK260.50/DKK185.69/NOK273.53/ISK4,022/ARS2,202.13/CLP22,648/PEN103.51/NZ$44.08/ZAR490.78/PLN111.89/R$159.44/CZK671.78/RSD2,934/HUF9,061.83/RUB2,218.82/CN¥198.01 per night
- Peaceful, leafy and serene spot just outside Nantahala National Forest
- Within easy reach of kayaking, tubing, ziplining, fishing and hiking
- Outdoor pool, pavilion, shop and lots of grassy space to relax among
Fully-serviced grass and gravel touring pitch (2 adults and 2 children, back-in) 4 x From £35.38/€38.53/A$63.15/US$45/CA$59.98/CHF41.46/SEK402.27/DKK286.75/NOK422.41/ISK6,211/ARS3,400.68/CLP34,974/PEN159.85/NZ$68.07/ZAR757.89/PLN172.79/R$246.22/CZK1,037.42/RSD4,531/HUF13,993.90/RUB3,426.45/CN¥305.77 per night Fully-serviced hardstanding touring pitch (2 adults and 2 children, pull-thru) 4 x From £39.32/€42.81/A$70.17/US$50/CA$66.65/CHF46.07/SEK446.97/DKK318.61/NOK469.34/ISK6,902/ARS3,778.53/CLP38,860/PEN177.61/NZ$75.64/ZAR842.10/PLN191.99/R$273.57/CZK1,152.68/RSD5,034/HUF15,548.78/RUB3,807.17/CN¥339.75 per night
- Nostalgic park in the Smoky Mountains, half an hour from Murphy, NC
- A 10-minute drive from Apalachia Lake and Fields of the Wood
- Adventure park on site with wagon rides and gold panning
Electric grass and gravel touring pitch 6 x From £19.66/€21.41/A$35.08/US$25/CA$33.32/CHF23.03/SEK223.49/DKK159.31/NOK234.67/ISK3,451/ARS1,889.26/CLP19,430/PEN88.80/NZ$37.82/ZAR421.05/PLN95.99/R$136.79/CZK576.34/RSD2,517/HUF7,774.39/RUB1,903.58/CN¥169.87 per night
- Relaxed park with river access, a fishing pond and nature trails
- A five-minute drive from central Cotulla’s Brush Country Museum
- Pool, play area, foosball, board games, dog run and clubhouse with TV
Electric gravel and sand touring pitch 4 x From £15.73/€17.13/A$28.07/US$20/CA$26.66/CHF18.43/SEK178.79/DKK127.45/NOK187.74/ISK2,761/ARS1,511.41/CLP15,544/PEN71.04/NZ$30.25/ZAR336.84/PLN76.80/R$109.43/CZK461.07/RSD2,014/HUF6,219.51/RUB1,522.87/CN¥135.90 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.