This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Small site in Gandario, with access to a sheltered beach
- 20 minutes' drive from A Coruña
- Spectacular hiking nearby, on coast paths or into the mountains
Spain, Galicia, and direct access to a sandy beach from a seaside site... that's a holiday checklist tick or three right there. Have a sandy or a hiking hol at Camping Green Village: the beach next to the site is sheltered and safe for swimming, and there's spectacular hiking around the mountains and coastline of the Green Village surrounds.
Your splendid Galician base is in the coastal village of Gandario, under 10 minutes' drive from the nearest town of Bergondo and 50 minutes' drive inland from the world-famed pilgrimage city of Santiago de Compostela. Half that distance in the other direction is the fab port city of A Coruña and the Tower of Hercules... and from there you'll need at least a day or two around the bays and craggy coast of the Rías Altas part of Galicia's north coast...
A bar and restaurant are on site for idle times when you're not lounging on the beach or honing your paddling/splashing skills in the Galician sea; if you prefer DIY dins, a barbecue area is also to hand.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Eva Laura R.Confirmed
Emplacement à quelques mètres de la plage de Gondoria
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Windsurfing and sailing are top picks from Gandario beach if your tastes tend towards the more energetic, or you could set off on the three and a half-kilometre coastal path hike to nearby Sada. If you're feeling energetic indeed, cut through country on the 20-kilometre tramp to A Coruña for a highly virtuous sample of the city's bars and restaurants.
A Coruña's a must-see however you get there: Galicia's second most populated city is teeming with stuff to see and do including its medieval Old Town and several museums including the Castle of San Antón Archaeological Museum and the Unión Fenosa Museum of Contemporary Art. If you only have time for one attraction, make it the Roman Tower of Hercules, a lighthouse that's been flashing over these waters since the second century; it's now a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Those on hol with little squirts should arrange a day at Aquapark Cerceda 40 minutes' drive away, for a splashingly splendid day among its flumes, pools and huge slides.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||9 a.m. –||10 p.m.|
Camping Green Village cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
Modifications are subject to a €15.00 fee.
Bookings cannot be amended within 5 day(s) of arrival.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
A 15% non-refundable deposit is payable now.
The remainder is payable direct to Camping Green Village on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkVisa
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Green Village have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Green Village dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Green Village? Windsurfing and sailing are top picks from Gandario beach if your tastes tend towards the more energetic, or you could set off on the three and a half-kilometre coastal path hike to … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Green Village?
Camping and touring Arrive: 9 a.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: noon