This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- In front of a safe family-friendly beach
- Six kilometres from Tarragona and 20 minutes from PortAventura
- Pool, bar-restaurant and pétanque court
What a site to sally forth to if you want to be sorted for Spanish sun as well as Spanish city. Camping Las Salinas is slap bang in front of the sandy beach of Platja Llarga, a place that's just the ticket for those with tiddlers because of its calm waters and family-friendly vibe. (And did you know too that it's the longest beach on Cape Salou? Tis.)
The site is in Catalonia's Tarragona region, a place famed for its mild climate and sunny winters, and is a piffling six kilometres away from the fab old city of Tarragona. And if you're on hol with the squirts, they might also like to know that both the Aquópolis waterpark and the PortAventura theme park are only 20 minutes away too...
Pitches at Las Salinas are shaded by trees, marked and a short stroll from the beach. A pool is on site, along with a bar-restaurant facing the sea and a pétanque court. The modern toilet blocks have free hot showers.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Check-in: one group at a time
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Surf school nearby
Ah… Tarragona. This splendid ancient city is just lovely – with its Roman ruins, medieval streets, teeny cobbled streets and towering cathedral… The harbour should be a definite pitstop too for a meal in one of its restaurants after a day exploring around town.
As the kids might remind you, PortAventura and Aquópolis Costa Dorada are both in the area (about 20 minutes' drive from Camping Las Salinas); a bit further but still within easy driving distance at 45 minutes away is AquaPark Aqualeon, which comes with a safari experience and a mini zoo.
Barcelona is doable at 85 kilometres and as you might figure is filled with sights to see such as Barcelona Cathedral, the Gothic Quarter, the Palau de la Música Catalana, 68 parks and many a museum. If you don't want to drive to the city, buses go from Tarragona and take about two hours.
Want to stick closer to home/beach towel? Platja Llarga is a quiet and family-friendly beach, used by locals and away from the main tourist areas. It has beach bars, awnings, sun loungers and kit for watersports all available.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||9 a.m. –||10 p.m.|
|Arrive:||1:30 p.m. –||10 p.m.|
Camping Las Salinas cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Local tax of €0.50 at least age 7 up to 16 nights doesn't apply.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Las Salinas have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Las Salinas dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Las Salinas? Ah… Tarragona. This splendid ancient city is just lovely – with its Roman ruins, medieval streets, teeny cobbled streets and towering cathedral… The harbour should be a definite pitstop too for a … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Las Salinas?
Camping and touring Arrive: 9 a.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 1:30 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: noon