This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Seaside setting 70m from a sandy beach
- Five minutes from the train station and connections to Barcelona
- Fishing, bike hire, TV room, bar and food shop
If you want to get to the beach from the Costa Durada's Mar De Cunit, you only have 70 or so easy metres to go before you're on a mighty fine stretch of Tarragona sand. And if you want to get elsewhere, tis easy too: the campsite is five minutes from the train station at its local town of Cunit, from where one can board to go all the way to Barcelona 50 kilometres hence.
As it has such a smashing seaside setting, Mar De Cunit is a nifty spot for family-based beach hols, as well as for watersporters and anglers: watersports are easily available in the surrounding area and fishing is available on site.
Mar De Cunit has a bar, a food shop, a TV room and cycle hire; there's also a playground, a short stroll from the site amenities: toilet and shower blocks, a covered washing up area and a laundry room. Several cafés and restaurants are in the area around the site.
Shuttle services to Barcelona and Reus airports can be booked in reception.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Very large (over 200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Mar de Cunit is on the Costa Durada, the coastal stretch of Tarragona between Alcanar and the campsite's local town of Cunit. (Why is it called the Costa Durada or Golden Coat? Have a squint at its sands when the sun's a-shining.)
If you don't want to travel too far, stick around the site's local town of Cunit, where there are two and a half kilometres' worth of golden sandy beach on which to lounge.
Off the sands, quite a few culture vulture options are around this part of coast. History fans could travel along to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Royal Abbey of Santa Maria de Poblet, a Cistercian monastery dating back to the twelfth century, or to the ancient sights of Sitges half an hour from base (it must be pointed out that there are golden beaches at this latter too).
Other most recommended options are a potter around the vineyards and wineries of the Penedès region, and at least a day in province capital and port city Tarragona, the ancient place filled with Roman ruins.
- Does Mar De Cunit have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Mar De Cunit dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Mar De Cunit? Mar de Cunit is on the Costa Durada, the coastal stretch of Tarragona between Alcanar and the campsite's local town of Cunit. (Why is it called the Costa Durada or Golden Coat? … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Mar De Cunit?
Camping and touring Arrive: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: noon – 9 p.m. Depart by: noon