This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Modern site near Sant Llorenç de Montgai in Lleida
- Pools, Jacuzzi, bar, hammocks and fitness room
- Open-air cinema available in high season
Hammocks, a heated indoor pool, a Jacuzzi corner, first-rate modern facilities, and all in a Catalonian corner we'd call an outdoor adventurer's idea of heaven... we very much wouldn't say No to a stay at Camping La Noguera, near Lleida's Sant Llorenç de Montgai.
Settle down here with family or friends to make the most of your surroundings: La Noguera has an outdoor pool too, surrounded by a large and tree-filled field; a bar serving chilled drinks and appetizers (and showing main sporting events including football, Formula One and MotoGP on its big telly), and a restaurant dishing up homemade meals with the trad taste of Cataluña.
We're also delighted to report that open-air cinema is available in high season (weather permitting, natch), and that sporty sorts have a football court and a fitness room right on site. Activities and entertainment aplenty are laid on for all ages in the peak summer months.
Camping La Noguera has two modern amenities blocks with showers and baby-changing facilities, a laundry room with sinks, a washing machine and a tumble dryer (both token-operated), a grocery shop and an indoor playroom.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent pitches
Lake and/or mountain
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
What a smashing and outdoorsy area this is: take to the land, river or skies for a spot of paragliding, hot-air ballooning, rock climbing, kayaking, rafting, shooting along mountain bike trails or ambling sedately among the many walking paths.
The hundred or so daily shows of the famed PortAventura theme park are two hours' drive away and we think should be investigated as fully as possible while in this corner of Catalonia; while you're in the area, also investigate its town of Salou and then most certainly traverse the ten kilometres or so for time at Tarragona.
Most certainly also travel by train to the nearby lakes, and dive into the surroundings of the reservoir of Sant Llorenç and the towns of Montgai and Camarasa.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping La Noguera have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping La Noguera dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping La Noguera? What a smashing and outdoorsy area this is: take to the land, river or skies for a spot of paragliding, hot-air ballooning, rock climbing, kayaking, rafting, shooting along mountain bike trails or … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping La Noguera?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 1 p.m.