This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- A paradise in the heart of Costa Brava
- Family-friendly campsite ideal to be immersed in nature
- Spacious site surrounded by vegetation
At Camping Turismar you can hire a modern chalet, lodge or cabin immersed in green settings, only 1.5km from Tossa del Mar and its beaches. The campsite is adjacent to a wood and ideal place to relax.
The on-site facilities include a very large swimming pool, gardens, a reception, a mini-market selling essential items, a snack/bar with a TV and games room and a terrace. There is also a barbecue area, laundry service and a parking area.
There is also a sport area in which you can play volleyball, football, badminton or table tennis and a playground for children.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
There are many activities available in the surrounding areas and most of them can be booked in reception at discounted rates.
You can go on a boat trip or visit the Port Aventura theme park (a 90-minute drive away). Montserrat Funicular offers spectacular views of the surroundings. Head to Figureres to visit Salvador Dali's birth town and the unusual museum dedicated to his art.
If you are looking for a bargain, wander the market in La Tordera on a Sunday morning. Discover the province of Girona, Besalu, or Barcelona.
- Does Turismar Bungalows Village have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Turismar Bungalows Village dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Turismar Bungalows Village? There are many activities available in the surrounding areas and most of them can be booked in reception at discounted rates. You can go on a boat trip or visit the Port … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Turismar Bungalows Village?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.