This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly site five minutes’ walk from Costa Brava beaches
- Waterparks, fairgrounds and adventure parks within 10 minutes’ drive
- Half an hour from Girona and an hour and a half from Barcelona
Beaches, botany and brilliantly blue bays… what more could you want? Well, a stay at Bungalodge Camping Sant Pol (a family-friendly site five minutes’ drive from the centre of Sant Feliu de Guíxols in the Girona region of Catalonia), for one.
This is the Costa Brava, so the site is well-placed for beachy getaways: s’Agarò beach is a five-minute walk from base, and there are plenty of other sandy spots within easy reach up and down the coast for swimming, sandcastles, sunbathing and strolls.
Once you’ve had your fill of sand and sea, turn your attention back to this tremendously lush site (peep those pics) for a thorough poke around. There are more than 300 varieties of flowers and plants from all over the world here, so challenge yourself to find them all before you leave.
After your foray into botany, return to the water with a cooling dip in the on-site pool, then pass the rest of your day with table tennis and board games, or by sinking a few putts in miniature golf.
Worked up an appetite? Head to the restaurant to grab a bite or take care of yourself by getting that barbecue going (pile it high with goodies from the store on site or the supermarket less than five minutes’ walk away). If you feel like treating yourself, there are plenty of restaurants worth trying out within five minutes’ drive before you wrap up your evening with a couple of drinks in the on-site bar.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Small (11-25 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Get started in Sant Feliu de Guíxols with a tour of the stunning 10th-century Benedictine monastery, paying special attention to its Roman-era elements and the altarpieces preserved in the museum.
That might not enthral kids, but luckily there’s plenty else nearby to grab their attention: bring them to the toy museum in Sant Feliu, then hit up the fairground rides at Giravolt Parc and the slides at Aquadiver waterpark, and let off steam at Parc Aventura (climbing, caving and paintball), all within 10 minutes’ drive of the site.
The grownups aren’t forgotten around here either: traipse around the stunningly scenic villages of Pals, Monells and Peratallada within 40 minutes, or travel just a little further to Figueres (an hour away) for the Dalí museum, castles, churches and plenty of art.
Fancy a more urban experience? The city of Girona is a little over half an hour away and worth a visit for its Gothic cathedral (which has the widest nave in the world), Arabian Baths and the views you’ll get while strolling along the top of the Carolingian wall. Not enough city for you? Barcelona is just under an hour and a half from base…
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Bungalodge Camping Sant Pol have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Bungalodge Camping Sant Pol dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Bungalodge Camping Sant Pol? Get started in Sant Feliu de Guíxols with a tour of the stunning 10th-century Benedictine monastery, paying special attention to its Roman-era elements and the altarpieces preserved in the museum. That might … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Bungalodge Camping Sant Pol?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 9:30 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.