This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Set directly on a Costa Brava beach
- Three pools with waterslides
- Restaurant, beach bar, multisports area and modern amenities
Cala Gogo is in an scenic setting next to a beautiful Costa Brava beach, between Playa de Aro and Sant Antoni de Calonge and 5km from the fishing village of Palamos.
This is a family-friendly campsite with a full entertainment programme activities to keep kids happy for hours. The site has playgrounds, a kids' club, three outdoor swimming pools with waterslides and a free shuttle bus service running from the pools to the beach.
Facilities include a multisports area with a pétanque court, a shop, a restaurant and a beach bar. There's also a laundry room with washing machines, and family bathroom suites with baby changing units, free heated showers and disabled facilities. Modern toilet blocks are set throughout the site.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed low season only
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Very large (over 200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
The staff will be happy to provide all the information you need about what to see and do in the area. Top attractions and areas you can't miss during your stay include:
- Aquatic Parc Aquadiver (2km away)
- Several golf clubs nearby
- Paya de Aro village (restaurants, great shopping, nightlife)
- Palamos (5 km away)
- Dali Museum (Figueres 60 km away)
- Girona (40 km away)
- Barcelona (120 km away)
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Cala Gogo have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Cala Gogo dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Cala Gogo? The staff will be happy to provide all the information you need about what to see and do in the area. Top attractions and areas you can't miss during your stay include: … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Cala Gogo?
Camping and touring Arrive: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.