This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Coastal site in the Montgrí, Medes Islands and Baix Ter Natural Park
- Less than a kilometre from the beach
- Large pool, bar, pizzeria, playground and diving courses
Ah, the scent of the pine, the sound of the sea, and spot-on site facilities. This is the trinity here at Camping Punta Mila, which lies in a most special setting among a pretty pine forest, under a kilometre from the sea and the sands of Cala Montgó beach in l’Escala, right in the middle of the spectacular Montgrí, Medes Islands and Baix Ter Natural Park.
Embark on a stroll through a small and shaded woodland and you’ll reach the beach in a swift 15 minutes, or stay on site for a mighty fine array of leisurely options, such as a sizeable outdoor pool with a roomy grass solarium alongside, a neighbouring paddling pool and – rather fab – beginners' diving courses in the big pool for the curious.
Elsewhere, kids can be found at the playground or around sports facilities that include ping pong tables and volleyball and pétanque courts – and if you’re here during summer then tournaments and kids' club activities (face painting, anyone?) are organised by the friendly entertainment team.
For food and drink, there's a bar with a terrace for sun-drenched afternoon sips, plus a pizzeria and an internet café, as well as a mini market for stays of a self-catered nature.
Other mightily handy services to add to the above include a cash machine, bike hire and a car wash.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Water hook-up points for tourers
This site’s setting between islands, sea and mountain massif means that water fans will feel right at home here, as the Medes Islands are a paradise for scuba divers and snorkellers, with the Cala Mateua resort, about a kilometre from base, being a popular spot for such a pursuit.
You can also rent a kayak to explore the small and almost deserted sea coves that fringe the coastline of the natural park and the Medes Islands, or if canoeing’s more your type of thing, the calmer waters of the Ter river are nearby.
Between Cala Montgó and l'Estartit lie numerous coves with clear turquoise waters: access to some – such as Cala Pedrosa and Cala Ferriola – is tricky and may require an experienced explorer, but La Foradada is a popular place to visit by boat, and the spot atop it is a viewsome one and well worth a trip out to. For young families, the beaches in Empúries, seven kilometres from base, are long, flat and with shallow waters.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Punta Milà have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Punta Milà dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Punta Milà? This site’s setting between islands, sea and mountain massif means that water fans will feel right at home here, as the Medes Islands are a paradise for scuba divers and snorkellers, with … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Punta Milà?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 10 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.