This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Welcome to Camping and Bungalows Suspiro del Moro! Just a short drive from Granada, the campsite has a quiet family atmosphere and is surrounded by olive groves.
We have shaded pitches which are marked out for guests, a playground and hot water all year round (included in your rate). Guests have free access to the outdoor swimming pool open between the end of June and mid-September. Facilities include a mini grocery store, laundry service, barbecues, a snack bar and a restaurant. The campsite also supplies fresh bread.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent pitches
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Water hook-up points for tourers
For sporty holidaymakers the campsite offers excursion programmes.
- 10 minutes: Granada
- 15 minutes: Alhambra
- 35 minutes: Sierra Nevada Sky Station
- 30 minutes: white villages of The Alpujarra
- 35 minutes: Tropical Coast of Granada
Visit us at the reception - we are specialists and know everything about the surrounding areas.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Suspiro del Moro have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Suspiro del Moro dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Suspiro del Moro? For sporty holidaymakers the campsite offers excursion programmes. Also nearby: - 10 minutes: Granada - 15 minutes: Alhambra - 35 minutes: Sierra Nevada Sky Station - 30 minutes: white villages of The … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Suspiro del Moro?
Camping and touring Arrive: 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.