This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Small, colourful glamping site in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada
- 20 minutes' drive from Granada and half an hour from beaches
- Outdoor swimming pool, barbecues, kitchen and organised excursions
The Nomad Xperience is a small, colourful glamping site in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada, 20 minutes' drive from the centre of Granada and half an hour's drive from the beaches of the south coast.
There are plenty of spots for lounging around in the the flower-filled gardens on site, but if you'd like to get active, staff can help organise a range of activities nearby, including canyoning, kayaking and climbing. The hills around the site also have lots of trails for hiking and mountain biking, either on your own or in a guided group.
A little further afield, you can head to the coast around Motril and Almuñecar where you'll find lovely beaches as well as a range of watersports. Inland, you mustn't miss the chance for a day trip to the atmospheric city of Granada to wander through its historic streets and visit the Alhambra and Generalife, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Facilities at The Nomad Xperience include an outdoor swimming pool, small playground, table tennis, a barbecue area and a fully-equipped outdoor kitchen. There's also a bathroom building that houses private toilets and showers.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Attractions and activities nearby include:
– Lanjarón Castle: 25km
– Historic attractions of Granada, including the Alhambra, Generalife and cathedral: 30km
– Surfing, windsurfing, kitesurfing and paddleboarding in Motril: 30km
– White Villages of the Alpujarras, such as Orgiva and Capileira: 30km/35km
– Skiing and snowboarding from Sierra Nevada ski station: 40km
– Botanic park, aquarium and waterpark in Almuñecar: 40km
– Scuba diving and snorkelling from La Herradura: 45km.
- Does The Nomad Xperience have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is The Nomad Xperience dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near The Nomad Xperience? Attractions and activities nearby include: – Lanjarón Castle: 25km – Historic attractions of Granada, including the Alhambra, Generalife and cathedral: 30km – Surfing, windsurfing, kitesurfing and paddleboarding in Motril: 30km – White … Read more
When can I check in and check out of The Nomad Xperience?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: noon