This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Luxurious eco-friendly glamping on a lavender farm
- Close to vineyards, historic cities and the Peneda-Gerês National Park
- Freshwater swimming pool, restaurant and spa with homemade products
Na-Bé Lavender Lodge and Spa is a luxurious eco-friendly glamping site on a lavender farm a five-minute drive from Ponte da Barca in the Viana do Castelo district.
After you've spent a bit of time relaxing and breathing in the scent of lavender, this is a lovely rural area for walks and cycling, with several small villages and small chapels dotted around the countryside. The Peneda-Gerês National Park is a short drive away, and guests will be provided with trail maps and GPS devices to make the best of the hiking opportunities here. Other day trips might take you to the historic cities of Braga and Guimarães, or to tour the area's wineries and sample their distinctive vinho verde.
Among the facilities at Na-Bé are an outdoor freshwater swimming pool, a playground and a spa offering a range of treatments such as massages, hydrotherapy and herbal wraps, all of which use products made with herbs and plants grown on site. There's also a restaurant serving breakfasts and dinners, and guests can pick their own fruit from the farm's orange and lemon trees.
Further amenities include free wifi, a sanitary block with private bathrooms for each lodge, and a washing-up area.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Nearby attractions and activities include:
– Old manor houses, 16th-century bridge and river beach in Ponte da Barca: 5km
– Wineries producing the area's distinctive vinho verde wine: 10km
– Hiking, cycling, birdwatching and horse riding in the Peneda-Gerês National Park: 15km
– Waterpark: 30km
– Lindoso Castle: 30km
– Braga (a lively city with attractions including the 12th-century cathedral): 35km
– Guimarães (a historic city regarded by some as Portugal's birthplace): 50km.