This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Friendly site in the Tara Canyon village of Gornja Dobrilovina
- Activity centre on site for rafting, hikes and fishing trips
- Cosy restaurant and barbecue facilities available
To the Tara Canyon, and the stunningly scenic surrounds of Eko-Oaza Tear of Europe, a friendly site that’s all about the alfresco antics.
You’ll not need to do too much epic travel to get here, as the place is handily located in Gornja Dobrilovina, just off the P4 main road between Mojkovac and Zabljak. Once you’ve settled in, that’s when the adventures begin: the team here organises a whole heap of active excursions for guests, including rafting and fishing on the Tara River and biking, hiking or horse riding around some of the top spots in the Durmitor National Park.
It’s not all go, go, go, though – should you need a little quiet time, beetle off to the beach area five minutes away, take a peaceful lake hike at your own pace or settle back on site to flop in front of the TV (sometimes it just has to be done after a hard day…). Eats can be cooked up at the barbecue area while gawping at the gorgeous views all around, or prepped for you by the pros at the restaurant.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Touring and motorhomes
Water hook-up points for tourers
The Tara Canyon is vast by anyone’s standards – in fact, it’s one of the world’s deepest, stretching to a mighty 1300 metres at its deepest point (thus putting it a mere 200 metres shy of the Grand Canyon’s efforts). Get a sense of scale by standing on the Đurđevića Bridge, 25 minutes away – there are some tiptop views from 150 metres above the Tara river, and its 1940s style makes it a thing of beauty in its own right (see it mid-flight from the neighbouring zipline if you’re feeling particularly intrepid).
Adrenaline-seekers flock to the area for rafting trips on the Tara’s waters; guests here can sign up for a couple of hours as a taster or go full-on intrepid with a whole day’s outing. The river’s fast-flowing and sparklingly clear waters (hence the moniker ‘Tear of Europe’) are fab for fishing too – have a word on site for organised trips or tipoffs for the top spots.
Hikes and mountain bike rides are also popular picks for passing guests – join a tour of the UNESCO-protected black pine forest nearby, or tramp the eight-kilometre trail to serene Zabojsko lake, where you can reward your efforts by plunging into the cool waters for a swim.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||Anytime –||11 p.m.|
|Arrive:||Anytime –||10 p.m.|
Eko-Oaza Tear of Europe cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Local city tax of €1.50 per person per night is not included and must be paid on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Eko-Oaza Tear of Europe have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Eko-Oaza Tear of Europe dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Eko-Oaza Tear of Europe? The Tara Canyon is vast by anyone’s standards – in fact, it’s one of the world’s deepest, stretching to a mighty 1300 metres at its deepest point (thus putting it a mere … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Eko-Oaza Tear of Europe?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – 11 p.m. Depart by: Anytime On-site accommodation Arrive: Anytime – 10 p.m. Depart by: noon