This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Quiet family-friendly site near Marijampolės and next to the Šešupė
- In a scenic green setting with well-maintained facilities
- Barbecue and picnic areas, guest kitchen and campfires allowed
Just simply splendid… Marijampolės Camping in Lithuania's southwestern region of Suvalkija is on the banks of the spectacularly scenic Šešupė river, in a green setting with fishing, swimming, kayaking and paddleboarding all available in and on the water, and with heaps of handsome space in which to laze about or picnic. It's close to the Polish border and to Via Baltica (the E 67), the Baltic states highway connecting Finland and Russia to central Europe.
Barbecues and campfires are both allowed here: barbecue and picnic areas are set close by the river and supplies can be sourced in the city of Marijampolės eight kilometres away along with a good selection of cafés, restaurants and bars.
The site has unlimited-sized pitches and guests can pick their favoured spot, under the shade of trees, close to the picnic tables or by the river. The main building is equipped with toilet and shower facilities, as well as a shared kitchen and a washing-up area.
As a family-friendly site, Marijampolės Camping also has a playground, set on a spacious grass area by the main building.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Erg vriendelijke eigenaar.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Marijampolės Camping is eight kilometres from the city centre of Marijampolės, which has plenty to keep most tastes occupied including several museums, the Marijampolė art gallery, a bowling centre, a wellness centre, a sailing club, go-karting, nightclubs and a casino. The city is also the setting for one of the biggest secondhand car markets in Europe.
A short drive from the site are the Paneriai Memorial Museum, dedicated to the 70,000 or so victims of the Gestapo between 1941 and 1944, and the Church of St Theresa, one of the earliest Baroque churches in Lithuania.
Also in Lithuania's southwest are the 10,000 hectares of the Vištytis Regional Park, with oak and spruce woods, marshland, archaeological landmarks and 14 lakes including scenic Lake Vištytis.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Marijampolės Camping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Marijampolės Camping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Marijampolės Camping? Marijampolės Camping is eight kilometres from the city centre of Marijampolės, which has plenty to keep most tastes occupied including several museums, the Marijampolė art gallery, a bowling centre, a wellness centre, … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Marijampolės Camping?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime