This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- A short walk from the UNESCO site of Alberobello
- Free shuttle bus to the beach
- Bar, grocery shop and pétanque court
Ever been to Alberobello in the Puglia region of Italy? The houses here are something of a sight: sets of trulli (drystone huts with conical roofs) lining the streets so scenically that they're now a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site. Go, and take many pics.
The town and its houses are but a short walk away from their local campsite, family-run Camping Bosco Selva. It's a roomy site set in a pine and oak grove, just the ticket for cooling down in the summer heat, and is about half an hour away from the coast. Free shuttle buses to the beach and back are laid on in high season.
Bosco Selva has a bar serving local wines and Apulian snacks; a small grocery shop and a pétanque court. A public pool, 18-hole golf course and a tennis court are a short stroll away.
The site has modern facilities including new toilet and shower blocks with disabled access; communal fridges; a washing-up area and a chemical disposal point.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Cycle hire nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Gas cylinders available
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Around Alberobello with your other half? Have a stroll around the trulli of the town then make your romantic way to Monopoli for a loved-up dinner in one of the restaurants overlooking the sea and its wide bay.
The town of Castellana is about 13 kilometres from Camping Bosco Selva and is most famed for its caves, the giant caverns and stalactites so vast and viewsome that eight films have been shot in them since they were first discovered in 1938.
Also within easy driving distance at 17 kilometres and an excellent option if you're here with the kids is Zoosafari Fasanolandia, the safari park and zoo with shows, rides, a large lake and a nature trail traversed by train.
The cave and cliff-carved stone stones of UNESCO World Heritage Site Matera are about 60 kilometres away.
- Does Camping Bosco Selva have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Bosco Selva dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Bosco Selva? Around Alberobello with your other half? Have a stroll around the trulli of the town then make your romantic way to Monopoli for a loved-up dinner in one of the restaurants overlooking ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Bosco Selva?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – 8 p.m. Depart by: 1 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.