This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Tranquil site surrounded by forests in Normandy's Risle valley
- Horse riding, kayak rental, caves and archery nearby
- Donkey trekking, walking and cycling from the site
Le Refuge du Clos du Moulin is a peaceful site set on the edge of a forest in the Risle valley in Normandy, two hours' drive from Paris and 30 minutes by car from Rouen, Evreux, the department capital, and Lisieux.
This is a back to basics site with a peaceful vibe, with lots of walking, cycling and horse riding trails that run direct from the park, as well as donkey rides that start at the property.
Barbecues are allowed.
Friendly dogs are welcome.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Nearby farmers' market
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Horse riding nearby
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Lots of hiking, cycling and horse riding trails begin at the site, and you're about two kilometres from the shops, restaurants and bars of Brionne town. You can hire donkeys, which will be brought to Le Refuge du Clos du Moulin, to explore the area too.
There's a tennis club and a watersports centre two kilometres away where you can hop in a pedalo, try your hand at archery or rent a kayak to explore the Risle river.
Popular places to visit nearby include the village of Le Bec-Hellouin, with its 11th-century church and half-timbered houses, four kilometres away from Brionne, and the old town of Pont-Audemer, which sits on the banks of the Risle and is crossed by several canals, 23 kilometres from Brionne.
There's an equestrian centre eight kilometres from Le Refuge du Clos du Moulin, as well as paragliding 10 kilometres away.
Other places to visit in the immediate area area the 12th-century Harcourt Domain and a mushroom farm, set in caves that were once used as a refuge by the inhabitants of Brionne during World War II.
The farm of Saint-Cyr is two kilometres from Le Refuge du Clos du Moulin; there, visitors can pet farm animals, get involved in gardening, DIY workshops, forest walks and carriage tours.
- Does Le Refuge du Clos du Moulin have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Le Refuge du Clos du Moulin dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Le Refuge du Clos du Moulin? Lots of hiking, cycling and horse riding trails begin at the site, and you're about two kilometres from the shops, restaurants and bars of Brionne town. You can hire donkeys, which will ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Le Refuge du Clos du Moulin?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: noon