This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Luxury 'bubble domes' hidden away in a 60-hectare family estate
- In the Sauldre river valley 10 minutes' drive from Brinon-sur-Sauldre
- Access to the site spa's Nordic bath and Jacuzzi
You'll be bubbling with excitement once you see the accommodation on offer here… Les Bulles de Sologne is a spectacular and unusual glampsite hidden away in a family estate a couple of hours’ drive from Paris – the estate covers 60 hectares, and the accommodation is in luxury geodesic domes.
This is a hugely peaceful place – there’ll be no neighbours within 200 metres to disturb your solitary vibe – and the estate is a hugely pretty and serene spot for wanders, with those 60 hectares as well as three ponds to stroll around. Off site, Les Bulles de Sologne’s local town is the Cher department’s Brinon-sur-Sauldre, in the Sauldre river valley in surroundings of rivers, forests and lakes.
Take a look at the pics to see the swishness of the ‘bubble domes’: each comes with king or queensize beds, all bath towels, towels and bathrobes provided, and little extras like slippers, an espresso machine and luxury bio products. Guests also have access to a private bathroom in the woods with hot water and electricity.
And finally? A stay here also gets your deserving self entry to the site spa, made up of a Nordic bath and a Jacuzzi for bubbling gently among the trees.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Unforgettable experience, definitely worth to try :)
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Jumbo tent pitches
Lake and/or mountain
Leave the car at home
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Nearby farmers' market
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Site staff are happy to help guests research what to see and do in the surroundings: an e-brochure with details of over 100 local attractions is sent to guests before arrival.
And some of those attractions…? You could try horse riding at the equestrian farm in Souvigny-en-Sologne 15 minutes’ drive away; pottering around Aubigny-sur-Nere and the museum on the town’s Scottish heritage (20 minutes), or delving into Joan of Arc history and the Oscar Roty museum at Jurgeau, half an hour away.
More history can be had via a guided tour of the Château de la Chapelle d'Angillo (35 minutes), dating back to the 11th century and now home to the Alain Fournier Museum and 18th-century collections of costumes and weapons. Or mosey on over to Orléans (50 minutes), for historic houses by the hundreds, the Joan of Arc House and the Orléans Historical and Archeological Museum… then a wander around the city’s many green spaces including the Parc Floral de la Source.
Paris is two hours and 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Does Les Bulles de Sologne have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Les Bulles de Sologne dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Les Bulles de Sologne? Site staff are happy to help guests research what to see and do in the surroundings: an e-brochure with details of over 100 local attractions is sent to guests before arrival. And … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Les Bulles de Sologne?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.