This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Friendly family site a few hundred metres from Cravant
- Well-equipped modern and colourful chalets set around the pool
- A 20-minute drive from Auxerre, Noyers and Chablis
Chalets in Cravant? Classy. The modern and colourful cottages at Burgundy's Village Chalets Le Rû du Pré are placed prettily around the site pool, on a greenly handsome one-hectare site a mere few minutes' stroll from the medieval town of Cravant.
All lodges are well equipped, and come with covered terraces for alfresco times in all weathers. They have car parking alongside, mezzanine sleeping areas, and – like the rest of the park – free wifi throughout.
Village Chalets Le Rû du Pré is in Yonne, a couple of hours from Paris and a 20-minute drive from department capital Auxerre. As it's Burgundy, there are weeks' worth of options around here to occupy your time, such as fishing in the nearby Yonne and Cure rivers; hikes and watersports around the hills and lakes of the Morvan Regional Nature Park; meandering along the Yonne Vineyards Trail, or pottering around scenic medieval towns like Noyers 20 minutes away.
As well as the outdoor pool, there's table tennis, tennis, pétanque and badminton on site for leisurely hours, as well as a playground for smaller guests and bike hire to aid outdoor exploring. Ice cream, cold drinks and light eats are all served at the snack bar, to have by the pool, back at your chalet, or around these good-looking grounds.
Pets are welcome, but on leads while on the park please.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Public transport nearby
Small (11-25 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Wander the few hundred metres into Cravant to explore this scenic medieval town, the main port of the Yonne river in medieval times. Sights to see include its church, the timber-framed houses, the famed dungeon, and the belfry and its bell tower; if your thoughts are on the more practical, the Cravant market is every Saturday.
By car, it's 30 minutes from Village Chalets Le Rû du Pré to the fab hillside town of Vézelay, the site of vast Vézelay Abbey as well as the 11th-century Basilica of St Magdalene, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Climb up to the basilica to follow in the footsteps of countless pilgrims and arty types: in the 12th century Vézelay held the relics of Mary Magdalene and was a major stopoff point on the Camino de Santiago.
Auxerre 20 minutes' drive away is a designated Town of Art and History, with a Gothic cathedral, well preserved Old Town, and ninth-century abbey with ancient murals.
- Does Village Chalets Le Rû du Pré have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Village Chalets Le Rû du Pré dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Village Chalets Le Rû du Pré? Wander the few hundred metres into Cravant to explore this scenic medieval town, the main port of the Yonne river in medieval times. Sights to see include its church, the timber-framed houses, … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Village Chalets Le Rû du Pré?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.