This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-run park 20 minutes' drive from Winnipeg
- Bumper boats, two heated pools and two hot tubs
- Duck pond, games room, playground and miniature golf
There is – but of course – a pond with ducks at Rubber Ducky Resort and Campground.
And quite a bit more, as this family-owned and family-run site has a wide range of facilities for all ages to dip into – and then there are the activities arranged at weekends in high season by the resort team (free: no bill).
Rubber Ducky is about 20 minutes' drive from the city centre of the Manitoba capital of Winnipeg, at the bottom of the Red River Valley and on the eastern edge of the Canadian Prairies. Skiing and snowboarding at the Stony Mountain Ski Area are within driving distance.
Among the many facilities to bounce around on site are two heated pools, a beach volleyball court, miniature golf, a playground and a recreational building with a games and arcade room. The good-sized pond has fishing available as well as bumper boats to bump around in – just watch out for the ducks…
Rubber Ducky's on-site restaurant RDR Grill & Concession serves burgers, grills, fries, chicken wings, ice cream and snacks from its varied menu. There's also a food shop, to pick up groceries, essentials and bits for the barbecues and campfires allowed on site.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 pitches)
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Manitoba's capital Winnipeg 20 minutes' drive from Rubber Ducky has the expected assortment of restaurants, cafés and shops, along with sports events, museums including the Canadian Museum for Human Rights, green spaces such as Assiniboine Park with zoo and the Leo Mol Sculpture Garden, and cultural activities and events throughout the year at several performing arts venues and theatres.
Just outside Winnipeg, the Prairie Dog Central Railway runs a vintage locomotive daily in summer, from its home station of Inkster Junction for about an hour to Grosse Isle, stopping there for about an hour and a half before puffing back home. Events and engineer experiences are also available.
Around the site surroundings and Manitoba, 30 kilometres of trail among a restored prairie marsh and areas of tall-grass prairie are at the Oak Hammock Marsh Interpretive Centre; one of Canada's biggest doll museums, the V. Gross', is within five kilometres, and paintball is within 10.
Another nearby option is Boonstra Farms – a strawberry, raspberry, corn maize and tour farm on Highway 67 between Highway 7 and the town of Stonewall.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Rubber Ducky Resort and Campground have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Rubber Ducky Resort and Campground dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Rubber Ducky Resort and Campground? Manitoba's capital Winnipeg 20 minutes' drive from Rubber Ducky has the expected assortment of restaurants, cafés and shops, along with sports events, museums including the Canadian Museum for Human Rights, green spaces … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Rubber Ducky Resort and Campground?
Camping and touring Arrive: 3 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 1 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime