This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Well maintained park five minutes from downtown Quesnel
- Conveniently located on Highway 97 to Alaska and Barkerville
- Walking trail, firepits, playground and 24-hour on-site management
You might expect from the name that Airport Inn Motel and RV Park in British Columbia is in quite a handy setting. And so it is for this Cariboo site, placed niftily on Highway 97, five minutes' drive from both downtown Quesnel and the city's airport, and close to the junction for Barkerville just over an hour's drive away.
And yet... this is a scenic place with a secluded feel, set of 14 acres of flat land surrounded by mountain and forest and trees, where you'll see deer trotting around the grounds and the pretty walking trail around the park boundary. Quesnel's well known too for its easy access into the scenery and activities of the BC countryside: fishing, hiking and Fraser River canoeing are among the top picks close by.
The friendly team at Airport Inn prides itself on making guests as comfy as poss when here, and have added 24-hour on-site management so you can get help if needed day or night. Communal facilities include firepits, a playground and a launderette; there's also free wifi and a good range of amenities including toilets, showers and chemical disposal.
Plenty of shops are in downtown Quesnil for supplies, and a farmers' market runs every Saturday morning from May to October.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Start your Cariboo exploring at Quesnil, for a couple of hundred shops to investigate as well as local history and art to delve into at the Quesnel & District Museum and Archives, the town's art gallery and a walking tour around 36 of Quesnel's artefacts and historic sites.
History fans should also have a potter around Heritage Corner along Front Street, home of an old Cornish waterwheel, the 19th-century Hudson’s Bay Building, and the longest wooden truss footbridge in the world at the Fraser River Footbridge.
Two golf courses, one at Quesnel and one at Richbar, are within 15 minutes' drive. Also within easy reach are the 124 acres of pine forest and hoodoos rock formations of Pinnacles Provincial Park (15 minutes) and the acclaimed trout fishing spot of Dragon Lake, 20 minutes away. The Troll ski area is half an hour from Airport Inn.
Further afield, drive the hour or so to the old Gold Rush town of Barkerville, a designated National Historic Site of Canada.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Airport Inn Motel and RV Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Airport Inn Motel and RV Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Airport Inn Motel and RV Park? Start your Cariboo exploring at Quesnil, for a couple of hundred shops to investigate as well as local history and art to delve into at the Quesnel & District Museum and Archives, … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Airport Inn Motel and RV Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 11 a.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.