This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-run site in the Argentinian rainforest
- Outdoor pool
- 40 minutes from Iguazu Falls
Ma-Ri Cabañas Camping is the perfect place to stay for those looking to take their tent deep into a stunning picture-postcard location. This is a safe and quiet site just minutes from the mighty Iguazu Falls.
The site is surrounded by beautiful subtropical rainforest and is family-run by Ricardo, who are always on hand to help.
Ma-Ri Cabañas Camping has a barbecue and a covered picnic area as well as an outdoor pool. Hot water is available 24 hours a day in the shower block.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Gas cylinders available
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Touring and motorhomes
Fully serviced pitches
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 pitches)
There are plenty of places to explore close to the site. One attraction worth visiting is La Aripuca, a smallish ecological theme park just outside Puerto Iguazú that aims to make visitors aware of the effects of indiscriminate deforestation and encourage them to take care of the environment. It also shows visitors what the Misiones rainforest used to be like.
The Iguazu Falls, the waterfalls of the Iguazú river flowing on the border of Argentina and Brazil, are the most visited place in Misiones and one of the most stunning natural attractions in Argentina.
On the way to the falls, take a stop at Güira Oga, a rehabilitation centre for rescued animals - or make this a day trip on a rainy day and come back to visit the falls another time. And another... and another...
- Does Ma-Ri Cabañas Camping have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Ma-Ri Cabañas Camping dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Ma-Ri Cabañas Camping? There are plenty of places to explore close to the site. One attraction worth visiting is La Aripuca, a smallish ecological theme park just outside Puerto Iguazú that aims to make visitors ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Ma-Ri Cabañas Camping?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 9 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: noon – 9 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.