This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Gas cylinders available
Motor caravans accepted
Commercial vehicles allowed
Horse riding nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Tenby: Upper Park Rd Coach Stop
— 2.6 miles
2.6 miles Kilgetty Coach Stop — 3.1 miles
3.1 miles Pembroke: Castle Coach Stop — 7.2 miles
- Train stations
Tenby Rail Station
— 2.4 miles
2.4 miles Saundersfoot Rail Station — 2.6 miles
2.6 miles Penally Rail Station — 2.7 miles
- Ferry ports
Tenby Ferry Landing
— 2.7 miles
2.7 miles Caldey Island Ferry Landing — 4.4 miles
4.4 miles Pembroke Dock Ferry Terminal — 8.6 miles
— 30.1 miles
- Pembroke Castle (7.2 miles)
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (8.1 miles)
- Pembrey Country Park (19.1 miles)
- Tudor Merchant's House (2.8 miles)
- Stackpole Estate (8.9 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.