This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Beautiful campsite in meadow hobbit landscape on sustainable farm
80 acres of woodland, lakes, streams, pasture and wild flower meadow.
We are a small sustainable permaculture based farm with lovely views of the montains and the sea.
We keep things simple, there is a composting toilet and a tap and sink in the field, your welcome to have a fire and can collect wood from our woodlands... There is also however a shower, microwave, washing machine, living room etc in the farm yard that your welcome to use.
If you fancy something special and different, but want to be close to nature and can't afford or don't need the pampering of a glamping site... try our yurt or bell tent, both are beautiful, both have a great bed in them, both sleep four and have there own wood burner and gas stove, infact both give you everything you need for a great base for exploring or else just to come and nest and hibernate with your loved ones.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Mountain biking nearby
- Coach stations
— 2.6 miles
2.6 miles Povey's Garage — 2.6 miles
2.6 miles High Street — 7.9 miles
- Train stations
Criccieth Rail Station
— 7.8 miles
7.8 miles Penychain Rail Station — 8.2 miles
8.2 miles Abererch Rail Station — 8.8 miles
- Ferry ports
Aberdaron Ferry Landing
— 22.3 miles
22.3 miles Barmouth Ferry Landing — 23.7 miles
23.7 miles Holyhead Ferry Terminal — 23.8 miles
— 18.5 miles
If you do ever come this way our address is Henbant Bach Farm, Tain Lon, Clynnogfawr, LL54 5DF (though for sat nav head to LL54 5DE).
We are half way between Pantglass and Clynnogfawr, the fastest route to us, if you comming from the North is to take the Porthmadog road on your way South and carry on till just past both Penygroes roundabouts, you will soon pass underneath a roadbridge, after this take the right turn off the main road sign posted Tain Lon, there is a tatoo parlour on the corner.
Take that right turn and follow, take a left at the T junction and then follow that road for some way until you come to another T junction, you should have some woodland to your right.
Take a right turn here and go up the hill, shortly after you can see the sea you take a bend left and start going down hill, take the right turn here sign posted Tain Lon, our track way is some 100m later on the right, you can park and turn round etc at the farm.
We have some beautiful walks from the farm, and are only two miles from the beach and ten miles from the base of snowdon.. We can tell you lots of lovely places to go x
- Criccieth Castle (8.0 miles)
- Caernarfon Castle (8.4 miles)
- Welsh Highland Railway (Porthmadog) (9.9 miles)
- Plas Newydd Country House and Gardens (13.2 miles)
- Plas yn Rhiw (18.5 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Henbant Bach Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Henbant Bach Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Henbant Bach Farm? We have some beautiful walks from the farm, and are only two miles from the beach and ten miles from the base of snowdon.. We can tell you lots of lovely places … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Henbant Bach Farm?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.
Please contact us if you wish to arrive or depart outside our usual times.Read more