This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Cefn Cae Camping site situated in the beautiful village of Rowen near Conwy in North Wales. Ideal location for people wishing to enjoy the beautiful mountain scenery of the Snowdonia National Park and attractions of the North Wales coast. The campsite caters for tents, touring caravans, motor caravans we also offer glamping holidays in our bell tent and offer pre-erected tent hire.
The village has a shop with post office and a pub serving bar meals and you can also enjoy traditional Welsh singing every Friday night located within 200 yards of the campsite.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
- Coach stations
— 4.3 miles
4.3 miles Station — 4.3 miles
4.3 miles Coach Park — 6.5 miles
- Train stations
Tal-y-Cafn Rail Station
— 1.8 miles
1.8 miles Dolgarrog Rail Station — 3.5 miles
3.5 miles Conwy Rail Station — 3.6 miles
- Ferry ports
Holyhead Ferry Terminal
— 32.2 miles
— 27.9 miles
From the A55, take either junction 17 (from west) or 18 (from east) into Conwy. At the mini-roundabout besides the castle, take the B5106 Llanrwst Road and continue along this for approximately 3 miles. Turn right immediately past the Groes Hotel and continue for a further mile to Rowen. At the Post Office turn right into the village. After a short distance you will see the Ty Gwyn Hotel on the right. Turn right down the short lane besides the telephone box and continue at the end of the lane follow farm track to arrive at Cefn Cae Camping Site.
From Cefn Cae you can explore the many attractions and activities that Snowdonia and the rest of North Wales have to offer:-
• ½ mile outside the village is the Conwy Valley Water Gardens, 3 coarse fishing lakes, duck ponds, an outside eating and children’s play area, aquarium, reptile house and aquatic centre. It also has a wonderful Dutch pancake house serving a wide variety of pancakes.
The National Trust’s Bodnant Gardens-80 acres with both formal and informal gardens.
Conwy is a walled market town with many visitors attractions – Conwy Castle, Aberconwy House, The smallest House in Great Britain, Conwy Marina and Conwy Golf Club.
Llandudno is a seaside resort with many shops and attractions- Beach, Cinema, Theatre, Ski Centre, Swimming Pool, Golf course, Copper Mines, The Great Orme,
Betws y Coed is a popular village set withinin the Snowdonia National Park.
- Bodnant Garden (2.6 miles)
- Conwy Castle (3.6 miles)
- National Trust - Aberconwy House (3.7 miles)
- Bodnant Garden (2.6 miles)
- Aberconwy House (3.7 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Cefn Cae Camping Site have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Cefn Cae Camping Site dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Cefn Cae Camping Site? From Cefn Cae you can explore the many attractions and activities that Snowdonia and the rest of North Wales have to offer:- • ½ mile outside the village is the Conwy Valley … Read more