This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
King Robert the Bruce's Caravan and camping site is ideally located 3 miles north of Gretna and the Scottish border. One mile from the M74 main route north.
The park is situated in the historic grounds of Cove House and estates. Scotland's 'First and Last ' Glen, wooded and secluded with an abundance of wildlife. Available for guests are woodland and riverside walks, three mile free river fishing
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Public transport nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
- Coach stations
Annan: Market Square Coach Stop
— 5.4 miles
5.4 miles Longtown (Cumbria) Graham Arms Coach Stop — 7.1 miles
7.1 miles Canonbie: Cross Keys Coach Stop — 8.4 miles
- Train stations
Gretna Green Rail Station
— 3.7 miles
3.7 miles Annan Rail Station — 5.5 miles
5.5 miles Lockerbie Rail Station — 10.6 miles
- Ferry ports
Leaplish Ferry Landing
— 26.6 miles
26.6 miles Belvedere Ferry Landing — 28.1 miles
28.1 miles Tower Knowe Ferry Landing — 28.6 miles
Newcastle International Airport
— 57.1 miles
Station Inn-10 minute walk, good home cooked food
Gretna Green Visitor Centre-3mile
Westlands Activity Centre-1 mile, Go-Karts, Quad rides, clay shooting and paint ball
Golf available at Powfoot
- World Famous Old Blacksmith's Shop Centre (3.7 miles)
- Carlisle Castle (12.0 miles)
- Robert Burns Centre (18.8 miles)
- Wordsworth House and Garden (26.6 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does King Robert The Bruces Cave have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is King Robert The Bruces Cave dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near King Robert The Bruces Cave? Station Inn-10 minute walk, good home cooked food Gretna Green Visitor Centre-3mile Westlands Activity Centre-1 mile, Go-Karts, Quad rides, clay shooting and paint ball Golf available at Powfoot Read more