This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Friendly park with high standards
- Six kilometres from the beach
- Deli, shop, 24-hour petrol station and free wifi
Over its 13 years in operation has built up a reputation as a friendly park with high standards. Because of the park's proximity to Rosslare Europort, the owners often greet visitors who are on their first visit to Ireland, and as the guestbook testifies, the guests are happy to return again and again.
The park is in a farming area about six kilometres from the beach. The site is level with a gravel finish; the shower block is tiled throughout and hot showers are available free of charge - as is wifi. There are a petrol station and a well-stocked shop, and a deli with fresh bread rolls daily and a good selection of hot and cold food.
The Trading Post is open for diesel sales by credit or fuel card 24 hours a day, and sells gas and camping. It also has an outdoor chess and checkers set and a nature treasure trail.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Public transport nearby
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Touring and motorhomes
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Rosslare ferry port is only 30 minutes' drive from the park, and Wexford town is 15 minutes away. We are situated on the R741, about 5km from the beach.
If coming from Dublin, take exit 23 from the N11, and follow the signs for the R741.
The Trail Head for the 1798 Heritage Trail to Oulart Hill is at the park, and information is available from reception.
Other activities including walking, the beach, Wexford Heritage park, Johnstown Castle, Dunbrody famine ship, golf and sea angling.
- Does The Trading Post Caravan and Camping Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is The Trading Post Caravan and Camping Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near The Trading Post Caravan and Camping Park? The Trail Head for the 1798 Heritage Trail to Oulart Hill is at the park, and information is available from reception. Other activities including walking, the beach, Wexford Heritage park, Johnstown Castle, … Read more
When can I check in and check out of The Trading Post Caravan and Camping Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 9 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.