This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Ulwell Cottage Caravan Park, nestling under the Purbeck Hills, is surrounded by outstandingly beautiful countryside and a breathtaking coastline of dramatic cliffs and clean, safe beaches. The park is open throughout the year, making it an ideal location for both families and couples.
Over the years the family has developed the park to award-winning standards and in a style which compliments its surroundings.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Horse riding nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Water hook-up points for tourers
- Coach stations
— 2.0 kilometres
2.0 kilometres East Street — 6.1 kilometres
6.1 kilometres East Street — 6.2 kilometres
- Train stations
Poole Rail Station
— 10.3 kilometres
10.3 kilometres Parkstone (Dorset) Rail Station — 10.8 kilometres
10.8 kilometres Hamworthy Rail Station — 11.5 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Shell Bay Ferry Terminal
— 6.1 kilometres
6.1 kilometres Sandbanks Ferry Terminal — 6.5 kilometres
6.5 kilometres Brownsea Island Ferry Landing — 7.0 kilometres
Bournemouth International Airport
— 19.4 kilometres
***How to find us at Ulwell Cottage Caravan Park***
From Bournemouth via the Sandbanks chain ferry and following the B3351 into Swanage.
From Wareham using the A351 into Swanage, turn left along the seafront towards Studland.
The park is situated on the main bus route from Bournemouth to Swanage.
1 degree 58’ 16” west 50 degree 37’ 34” north
Ulwell Cottage Caravan Park
Ulwell Road, Swanage, Dorset BH19 3DG
There is so much to discover and experience around picturesque Purbeck; gateway to the Jurassic Coast, England’s first World Heritage Site.
Take a trip on a steam train to historical Corfe Castle, enjoy walks along the spectacular coastline and National Trust countryside and why not try out some bird watching, fishing, water sports or even sandcastle building…… all within three miles of the Park.
Further afield are Monkey World, the Tank Museum, Weymouth - home to the 2012 Olympic Sailing Academy, Poole Harbour and the bright lights of Bournemouth.
- Swanage Railway (2.0 kilometres)
- Studland Beach and Nature Reserve (3.7 kilometres)
- Corfe Castle (6.4 kilometres)
- Studland Beach and Nature Reserve (2.4 kilometres)
- Corfe Castle (6.3 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Ulwell Holiday Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Ulwell Holiday Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Ulwell Holiday Park? There is so much to discover and experience around picturesque Purbeck; gateway to the Jurassic Coast, England’s first World Heritage Site. Take a trip on a steam train to historical Corfe Castle, … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Ulwell Holiday Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 9 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.
Reception is unmanned after 5pm. Please call the park using the contact details provided in the booking confirmation email if you are arriving after this time. The team will then provide you with the relevant information about your pitch.Read more