This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
- Coach stations
— 17.8 kilometres
17.8 kilometres Honiton Road Park and Ride — 32.2 kilometres
32.2 kilometres The Barn Owl — 32.2 kilometres
- Train stations
Axminster Rail Station
— 6.5 kilometres
6.5 kilometres Honiton Rail Station — 14.8 kilometres
14.8 kilometres Feniton Rail Station — 20.5 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Exmouth Ferry Landing
— 31.2 kilometres
31.2 kilometres Topsham (Turf Lock Ferry) Ferry Landing — 32.2 kilometres
32.2 kilometres Starcross Ferry Landing — 32.2 kilometres
Exeter International Airport
— 28.4 kilometres
- Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site (16.7 kilometres)
- Mapperton House & Gardens (23.1 kilometres)
- Blackdown Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (26.5 kilometres)
- Shute Barton (6.5 kilometres)
- Loughwood Meeting House (7.9 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.