This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Exclusively for adults, a rural, tranquil site in Dartmoor NP
A caravan and camping site exclusively for adults situated in the beautiful Dartmoor National Park in Devon. This is a tranquil and secluded site that caters for caravans, motorhomes and tents and also offers glamping pods. Access is quick and easy being only 1.5 miles from the A30. Ideal for those wishing to see the beautiful Dartmoor, the lovely cathedral city of Exeter and the delightful county of Devon. We are also an ideal base for discovering Plymouth, Cornwall and the South West. We are surrounded by farm and woodland with some walks from the site with many other walks within easy reach. We are a 5 Pennant Gold site and regularly in the Top 100 Sites.
We are a Calor agent and have a small shop/off-licence. We stock local produce where possible along with some bare essentials. We also bake fresh bread to order. We have an information point with coffee machine and freezer for customers use.
We have award winning toilet and shower facilities with laundry and indoor dishwashing. It also has disabled facilities.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Fully serviced pitches
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 pitches)
- Coach stations
Okehampton: West Street Coach Stop
— 7.1 miles
7.1 miles Exeter: St Davids Rail Station Coach Stop — 13.6 miles
13.6 miles Ashburton: Bull Ring Bus Stop — 13.8 miles
- Train stations
Sampford Courtenay Rail Station
— 6.2 miles
6.2 miles Okehampton Rail Station — 6.7 miles
6.7 miles Yeoford Rail Station — 7.3 miles
- Ferry ports
Topsham Lock Ferry Landing
— 16.8 miles
16.8 miles Topsham Ferry Landing — 16.9 miles
16.9 miles Topsham (Turf Lock Ferry) Ferry Landing — 17.0 miles
Exeter International Airport
— 19.1 miles
Coming from either East or West along the A30, turn off at the Whiddon Down junction and follow the A382 towards Moretonhampstead, this is also signposted Services. Continue to the next roundabout and turn left still following the A382 towards Moretonhampstead. About 1 mile (1.6 kms) from the roundabout you will see the small signpost to Venton with the familiar touring park brown sign, turn left here. Be careful as the signpost is actually just after the turning. We are the second drive on the left. Proceed down the drive and report to reception which is on your left as you enter the site.
Okehampton - Museum of Dartmoor Life
and many, many more
- Castle Drogo (1.8 miles)
- Exeter Cathedral - Church of Saint Peter (14.1 miles)
- Buckfast Abbey (15.1 miles)
- Castle Drogo (1.8 miles)
- Finch Foundry (3.7 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Woodland Springs Touring Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Woodland Springs Touring Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Woodland Springs Touring Park? Castle Drogo Finch Foundry Dartmoor Dartmoor Way Teign Valley Fingle Bridge Fingle Woods Chagford Church Okehampton - Museum of Dartmoor Life and many, many more Read more